Innovation Growth Services - Business Designer
Deloittes Innovation Growth Services team within Consulting is looking for great business designers who want to build the products, services and customer experiences of the future. Design strategists at Deloitte bring their curiosity, empathy and interpretive skills on all aspects of our work—from framing an innovation challenge, creating compelling narratives to communicate discoveries, shaping experiences that engage client organizations, designing new propositions that delight people and developing prototypes to test them with potential users.
We are especially interested in hearing from people who are skilled in one or more design disciplines (product, service, interaction and industrial design) but are also looking for those who can influence more strategic conversations. So if you are open to work on projects with us, like: designing and building digital platforms (i.e. for mobility) together with our clients, creating a compelling innovation strategy or designing and implementing the right innovation organization, please continue to read.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with teams of business designers and design researchers to identify innovation opportunities and develop propositions that create value for people and client organizations;
- Defining and developing prototypes of new offerings and experiences to test and refine concepts in-market;
- Communicating (research) discoveries through compelling narratives and visualisations;
- Driving an internal dialogue to advance the discipline of design within Deloitte;
- Providing feedback, support and mentorship to more junior design team members.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate these characteristics:
- Masters degree in (industrial)design plus at least 4 to 6 years of relevant consultancy experience, of which at least 2-4 years in innovation;
- A passion for learning about the world, human behavior, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface to create solutions that fit into people’s lives;
- The ability to synthesise (ethnographic) research into concrete recommendations and communicate them to business audiences;
- A passion for creating and prototyping solutions that delight consumers and create value for our clients;
- Compelling written and spoken communication (both English and Dutch)
- A highly collaborative nature, drawing motivation from effective teamwork;
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects or equivalent;
- Strong analytical skills (beta profile);
- Fluent in Dutch (both speaking and writing skills).
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Marije Franck on +31 (0) 88 28 80 130.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.