As a developer of the Blockchain Risk Advisory team, you will work as part of a collaborative team in designing the technical roadmap of the project, creating and testing features of the platform, and developing distributed applications.
We are seeking starters who have demonstrated exceptional performance in their academics as a Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering major.
To qualify as Developer Blockchain Risk Advisory, you should possess the following:
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Basic understanding of or passion for blockchain technology, knowledge of decentralized technologies
• Ability to learn quickly, and work well with uncertainty
• Experience with Node.js, Bash, *nix commands
• Experience with CSS, Bootstrap
• App development experience
• Interesting personal projects
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Liselotte Mulder on +31882883616.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.