Junior Strategy Consultant - Technology Strategy
Are you passionate about solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Do you have a passion for technology, IT and/or digital developments? A position as Junior Consultant at Accenture Technology Strategy offers you this challenge!
Position in the organization
Accenture is a worldwide company focusing on Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Operations. Accenture Strategy helps the top of businesses and government organizations with their most important C-suite questions on the intersection of business and technology. Examples are growth and innovation, global operating models and digital strategies. Accenture Strategy focuses on three areas when helping customers: Business Strategy, Operation/Function Strategy and Technology Strategy. This position concerns the Technology Strategy practice.
As a Junior Consultant Technology Strategy you, together with you team of young and enthusiastic colleagues, directly cooperate with the customer. As a junior Consultant Technology Strategy, you help to understand the most important challenges, analyze the different solutions and structure and communicate your recommendations to the client. In this way you are directly responsible for the success of the client.
At Accenture Technology Strategy you find solutions on the intersection of business and technology. You offer insights and advice to the customer and support them creating and executing the business strategy. Also, you think about their most important questions and initiatives, such as digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, worldwide operating models, sustainable cost management, business transformations and more.
At Accenture Technology Strategy you make maximum use of the present expertise on the subject of business operations and change management. You work closely together with other professions within Accenture Digital, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting and Accenture Operations. Within Technology Strategy you have the possibility to focus on IT Strategy or Enterprise Architecture & Application Strategy. With an IT Strategy focus, you use your skills for:
- Supporting and designing an IT/Digital vision
- The development of digitally-enabled business models, either for specific functions in the organization, or for the organization as a whole
- Setting strategy to maximize results in business, technology and operations
- Creating IT operating models and transformation planning
- Defining technology driven change programmes
- Solution-based problem solving on complex issues.
With an Enterprise Architecture & Application Strategy focus, you use your skills and expertise to:
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies used to enable business strategy
- Mapping the strategic IT & Enterprise Architecture context of our clients
- Identifying challenges in the IT landscape
- Realizing strategic changes within the application landscape
- Developing and supporting a strategic architecture vision and an application strategy and roadmap
- Developing industry- and function specific architectures
As a Junior Consultant Technology Strategy, your career starts in all aspects of our strategy practice. Depending on your interest, you will be working on projects within our strategy practice: Business Strategy, Operations/Function Strategy or Technology Strategy. After gaining several years of experience you will focus on one of these Strategy practices, based on your interests and ambitions.
What this means for you:
- You get experience in different aspects of Strategy in your first years as a consultant;
- Your broad experience offers a good base for the next steps in your career;
- Different possibilities for development, with tailor made Leadership & Development programs.
- Academic degree, preferably focusing on the intersect of Business and IT, such as Information Management (MSc, MBA);
- Excellent WO and VWO results, especially on the beta courses
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
- Strong personality, presentation and communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proven affinity with IT (f.e. in your hobbies or work experience)
A work environment where your development plays a key role. You work together with talented colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad on challenging projects for the top of national and international companies. Within Accenture we offer a multitude of training, both professionally as well as based on your personal development. You follow trainings at international locations together with your colleague’s from different countries.
We offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, such as:
- A 13th month and your holiday pay, which you can use within our flexible benefits tool
- A rewarding bonus program
- A broad and flexible mobility scheme (e.g. lease car)
- A pension scheme based on your personal preferences
- A laptop and the latest iphone which you can use privately as well
- Coverage for your expenses
- Discount on Accenture Shares
We would like to get to know you. Apply directly online by clicking the ‘solliciteer online’ button and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this postion, please contact Charlotte Sikking (Recruiter) via +31 (0)20 – 493 83 83 or email@example.com. An assessment is part of the procedure.
Would you like to know more? Visit our website www.accenture.nl/carriere or look at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.