Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology. At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function, using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class finance capabilities.
With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, functional and technical areas, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant in the CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will work on projects to analyze and improve the financial processes at leading clients in BeLux and abroad. Using IT effectively can play a major role. You will also support and guide junior colleagues, and your active contribution to building the client relationship will be valued. Working on a project basis at a wide variety of Financial Services organizations will deepen your knowledge of the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping and delivering business transformation projects with guidance from Accenture experts
- Designing new strategies, operating models, high-level ‘to be’ processes, capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs using existing best practice and Accenture assets
- Conducting value and impact analyses of proposed changes to the clients’ existing processes
- Preparing plans to ensure the successful execution of recommended strategies
- Implementing process and organizational changes, including change management
- Working seamlessly with our clients’ own resources to ensure that implemented solutions address their business requirements
- Guiding teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving techniques and past experience
- Running diagnosis and assessment activities, identifying opportunities for improvements and conducting high-level cost/benefit analyses
Relationship Development & Management
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project
- Building an internal network with Accenture experts to further develop your own skills
- Practice Building
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. internal training, attending conferences, thought leadership development, market offering development)
- Assisting with the development of internal assets and best practices
Place in the organization
Accenture is a worldwide company focusing on Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Operations. Accenture Strategy helps the top of businesses and government organizations with their most important C-suite questions on the intersection of business and technology. Examples are growth and innovation, global operating models and digital strategies. Accenture Strategy focuses on three areas when helping customers: Business Strategy, Operation/Function Strategy and Technology Strategy. This position is within Operation/Function Strategy.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Engineering…
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Finance/Controlling/Accounting
- Experience in consulting is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Ability to meet travel requirements, including abroad
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking (Recruiter) at telephone number +31 (0)20 – 493 83 83.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.