Manager Business Analytics
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy, managed and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving Corporate, Public and Financial Services sectors, we focus on offering the best possible value to our clients. We do this by providing our clients with relevant business information where they can base their management decisions using our datamining solution HyperCube or other predictive or prescriptive analytical methods. As a result of our growing practice we are looking for a manager to join our Business Analytics team.
Are you passioned about the value data and analytics can bring to the world? Then we invite you to play a vital part in transforming the way business is being done by bringing data driven insights and analytic solutions to our clients and support them in taking solid business decisions and develop new data driven strategies and products. Do you want to design and implement innovative analytical business solutions? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Manager at BearingPoint you are responsible for expanding client relations and delivering high quality results for our clients. Your team will work closely together with the other industry- and solution teams within BearingPoint. As part of the Business Analytics team you will design new and innovative propositions in the field of Business Analytics. Being an expert in your field, combined with solid business acumen, you are also able to turn these propositions into commercial successes.
In this role we expect the following:
- Lead customer engagements, delivering our clients the required data driven insights or solutions to improve their decision making quality and speed;
- Coach and train our consultants in their development;
- Guide consultants in selecting the most appropriate analytical techniques;
- Build and validate analytical models, provide analysis support, and broaden the analytical capabilities of the analytics team;
- Drive the implementation of the solution through dedicated resources as well through coordination with other delivery product teams and cross-functional teams;
- Productize proven analytical solutions in a timely manner;
- Measure and improve the quality of our analytics solutions on an ongoing basis;
- Know which BearingPoint solutions are available and how they can be applied;
- Contribute actively to the team result and to the development of activities for our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master’s degree, like Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics or Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Technology Management, Technical Business Administration or other relevant studies;
- 7+ years’ experience in business analytics, predictive modeling, optimization or machine learning;
- Experience in consultancy and analytics;
- Proven experience leading, coaching and mentoring analytics consultants;
- A result oriented and pragmatic advisor, who has the clients’ trust for his/her vision and knowledge;
- A great communicator, with strong project management skills and superb attention to details;
- Excellent skills and experience with analytics tools , like R, SAS, Matlab, SPSS, Phyton;
- Excellent knowledge of data interpretation, data analysis, analytics modelling, data mining and statistical learning;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and data visualization solutions of industry leaders (e.g. SAP, IBM, Information Builders, SAS, Tableau);
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with considerable ambiguity;
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) working environment;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- Focus on personal and professional development;
- A portfolio of existing clients and projects in Analytics and Business Intelligence
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customized solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.