Manager Business Analytics
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
Are you passionate about the value data and analytics can bring to the world? Then we invite you to play a vital part in transforming the way business is being done by bringing insights that are derived from data and analytics solutions to our customers and support them in taking solid business decisions and develop new data driven strategies and products. Do you want to design and implement innovative analytical business solutions? Then we're looking for you!
As a Manager at BearingPoint you are responsible for expanding client relations and delivering high quality outcomes for our customers. Your team will work closely together with the other industry- and solution teams within BearingPoint. As part of the Business Analytics team for our office in Amsterdam you will design new and innovative propositions in the field of Business Analytics. Being a specialist in your field, combined with solid business insight, you are also able to turn the propositions into commercial successes.
- Lead customer engagements, delivering our clients the required data driven insights or solutions to improve their decision-making quality and speed;
- Coach and train our consultants in their development;
- Guide consultants in selecting the most appropriate analytical techniques;
- Build and validate analytical models, provide analysis support, and broaden the analytical capabilities of the analytics team;
- Drive the implementation of the solution through dedicated resources as well through coordination with other delivery product teams and cross-functional teams;
- Productize validated analytical solutions in a timely manner;
- Measure and improve the quality of our analytics solutions on an ongoing basis;
- Know which BearingPoint solutions are available and how they can be applied;
- Actively participate in achieving team results and in developing activities for our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master's degree, like Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics or Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Technoloy Management, Technical Business Administration or other relevant studies;
- 7+ years' experience in business analyics, predictive modeling, optimization or machine learning;
- Experience in consultancy and analytics;
- Proven experience leading, coaching and mentoring analytics consultants;
- A result oriented and pragmatic adviser, who has the clients' trust for his/her vision and knowledge;
- A great communicator, with strong project management skills and superb attention to details;
- Excellent skills and experience with analytics tools, like R, SAS, Matlab, SPSS, Phyton;
- Excellent knowledge of data interpretation, data analysis, analytics modelling, data mining and statistical learning;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and data visualization solutions of industry leaders (e.g. SAP, IBM, Information Builders, SAS, Tableau);
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with considerable ambiguity;
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
BearingPoint offers the opporunity to work with a team of specialists in The Netherlands, being part of our firm wide Digital Advisory community. The spirit is entrepreneurial, the culture is cooperative; the structure is flat and the result is growth.
We also offer
- A portfolio of existing clients and projects in Analytics and Business Intelligence;
- The abilty to grow personally and professionally;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
Please send your application before May 5th 2017. Interviewing will take place in week 20 and will consist of multiple interviews.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients' business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.
This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world's leading organizations. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate Diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.
Our 3.500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
Acquisition further to this advertisement in not appreaciated.