Capital Markets / Murex Tester
Capital Markets / Murex Testers
Are you a versatile person, interested in IT, but will also delve into the functional aspects of the work? Accenture Technology Services is looking for people who want to make career in the financial world and particularly in Capital Markets.
Role: Within this role you will be expected to deliver, develop and execute test cases and log defects. Maintain automated test script, develop automated test script and develop virtualized services
Position within the company
Accenture Technology Services is part of Accenture, a company dealing with global consulting, technology services and outsourcing. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations. We do this through a combination of proven experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. In addition, we conduct in-depth study of the most successful companies in the world. Accenture Technology Solutions is a worldwide organization of IT specialists whose main areas of specialization SAP, Oracle, Business Intelligence, Tibco, WebSphere, Quality & Testing and JAVA / J2EE.
- 5+years of Test experience of which 2+ are in Murex testing.
- Experience in defining and implementing testing best practices
- Experience in using Testing tools such as IBM Rational Suite, RPT, Jira, ONYX (beneficial)
- Experience in Coordinating people and teams, multitasking and meeting project deadlines
Specialized Skills and Experience
- Understanding Front 2 back components of Murex platform 3.1
- Able to write test cases independently
- Understanding to a basic level the configuration of Murex
- Experience in at least one murex implementation
- Understanding of treasury and Capital Markets
- Basic understanding of Front office, Middle office, Risk and Back office and there integration points within Murex
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and in an environment with the focus on personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Dennis Damoiseaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.