(Senior) Manager - Digital & Customer Excellence
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
Our world is increasingly digital. From the ways we stay in touch with each other, to the ways we develop, deliver, buy, sell, consume, share and comment on our products and services. It’s a world of big changes, big data and big opportunities. A fast changing world of social media and cyber threats, of eCommerce and eCompetition, of radically new solutions and services. A world where being able to quickly and effectively adapt can make all the difference.
Are you ready to consult and challenge our clients to make the most of the great digital opportunities by an ever more connected world that never sleeps or stands still? Do you have what it takes to support our clients in dealing with the many challenges that come from a world of constant change and radical innovation? Do you have the ambition in advising our clients in making the right strategic decisions and tactical steps to accelerate their success in the digital age?
We are looking for a team leader who will drive the growth of our Digital & Strategy practice. An experienced professional in the Digital and Customer Excellence domain who’s passion is to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team advising our clients at C-level on their digital strategy, innovations and transformation journey, and delivering sustainable values. An entrepreneur who wants to expand our digital footprint in the relevant industries leveraging the expertise and innovations from our leading European practice. A thought leader in digital innovations who understands the impact of Analytics, eCommerce, Digital Ecosystems, Web technologies and innovative solutions in transforming the way business is being done.
BearingPoint offers the opportunity to work with a team of digital transformation experts in The Netherlands, being part of our firm wide Digital & Strategy community. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
As (Senior) Manager you will work with clients to define and execute digital innovation programs to improve their marketing, sales, and service or customer management functions. Both externally and internally you will represent the BearingPoint practice, drive business development and sales, and grow our visibility and recognition as Digital leaders in the relevant industries, like the Telecommunication, Utility, Consumer Goods, Retail and Finance sectors. Leading the Digital & Customer Excellence team you manage and facilitate knowledge sharing, proposition development and develop creative proposals to complex client issues. You are responsible to expand our talented team that is motivated to make sure that our clients meet their strategic objectives. Growing our network of trusted relationships, inspiring our clients constantly with new innovations and insights, delivering adaptive and intelligent solutions, and performing beyond expectations are key to your success.
- Master degree in Economics, Marketing, Information Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 10+ years of professional consulting experience in omni channel, internet, digital technology, e-commerce, mobile apps and social media;
- 10+ years of professional consulting experience in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment;
- Proven capability in selling innovative digital, mobile, social media, marketing and CRM consulting engagements at Top 100 Dutch companies;
- Extensive working experience with Dutch based clients in our relevant industries and a network of trusted relationships;
- Thorough understanding of Analytics, eCommerce, Digital platforms and web technologies
- Proven and in depth understanding of innovative IT Solutions supporting the Digital Transformation, e.g. Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, ….;
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership and management skills, ability to motivate and engage individuals and teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
And candidates should have experience in one or more of the following subjects:
- Strategic and/or operational experience in:
- Market and marketing strategy, Customer Analytics and segmentation, Marketing operations and Campaign Management, Marketing and Sales organizational design, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Proven experience with digital innovations, new media, social media, mobile applications, internet, etc.
An excellent package such as an indefinite employment contract, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, laptop, smartphone, pension scheme, training and career development. Besides the package as member of the leadership team of the Dutch practice you will be directly involved in the development of our growing practice.