IT Infrastructure Specialist
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you want to help our clients to transform their Infrastructure to become high-performing businesses? By joining Accenture you can make great things happen to some of the world's largest and most exciting companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As IT Infrastructure Specialist you will work in complex and large scale infrastructure environments where you design and implement solutions for the improvement, transformation and optimization of our clients’ IT infrastructure. Moreover you will create technical approaches and designs and perform installation-, configuration- and support activities across multiple infrastructure layers. Besides these more traditional infrastructure approaches and technologies, you will work on cutting edge technologies in the field of Data Centre technologies and Cloud Computing.
Accenture Infrastructure Services will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies in the field of IT Infrastructure.
- In terms of technology, you will be expected, to gain knowledge and experience of:
- Storage technologies;
- Server platforms;
- Data Centre and Cloud migrations;
- Cloud technologies;
- Linux/Unix operating systems;
- Automated environment provisioning and orchestration and
- You can also focus on the performance aspects of IT infrastructure across a global IT landscape. Ultimately you will be developing in depth technical knowledge as well as gaining a broad understanding of IT as a whole.
Place in the organization
As IT Infrastructure Specialist you will be part of Accenture Infrastructure Services within Accenture Operations, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing group within Accenture. The professionals within this group have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.
At Accenture, over 370.000 people in more than 120 countries work in the Accenture Way. The Accenture Way is how we do things, how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value. It’s how we interact with our clients—and each other. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.
- Minimally a completed technical education at higher professional education level (Bachelor’s degree; HBO in the Netherlands);
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- Creative, client focused and you have strong analytical skills;
- Project and/or Consultancy experience is a plus;
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at
international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy please contact the recruiter Puck Becht at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.