Oracle HCMS Consultant
Oracle HCMS Consultant
More than ever, Accenture and Oracle are focused on bringing the best of our two companies together to help businesses and governments overcome their most daunting business and IT challenges. It is expected that a HCMS consultant bridges the gap between business and IT on the following domains: Talent, Human Capital and Human Recourse.
What will you be doing?
As an Oracle HCMS Consultant you are responsible for the analyses, design, implementation and optimization of business processes in complex IT Landscapes for major international clients. You bridge the gap between technology and business processes, not by writing code, but by creating blueprints for Human Resources solutions for the business. You will get to work in the following industries: telecommunications, products and resources.
You should be able to deliver an efficient technical solution in collaboration with the customer that meets the requirements as defined by the project. You will fulfill a key role in bringing the latest HCM technologies to the customer.
How will you be doing that?
- Implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud applications with regard to : Human Resources, Workforce Management, Human Resource Optimization, Human Resource Analytics, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition
- New product implementation
- Plan & Analyze phase
- Solution Architecture for SI & SI/AO
- Solution Architecture for Oracle Multi tower
- Solution Architecture for Oracle as a Service
- Project Management Services
- Alliance Management
As an Oracle HCMS Consultant you will support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Oracle modules, HCM module specifically. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to effectively integrate Oracle technology into the client’s business environment. You should be able to deliver a best practice solution and manage client expectations at the same time based on the guidelines defined by the project.
You will implement HCM software from Oracle that streamlines and automates many of the day-to-day record-keeping processes and provides a framework for HR staff to manage benefits administration and payroll, map out succession planning and document such things as personnel actions and compliance with industry and/or government regulations. Furthermore, knowledge of Human Resource Processes and Oracle HCM SAAS and/or Oracle’s competitive products is considered a plus.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is considered important: functional configuration and implementation of Oracle EBS HCM / HR (e-Business Suite), PeopleSoft HR, Fusion HR/HCM or Taleo, HCM Cloud, Workday, SuccessFactors.
It is recommended to have advanced project management capability to effectively manage portfolio of projects and ability to drive complex strategic projects with minimum supervision.
Other recommended skills are:
- Capable of adhering to project schedules and effectively tracking their progress to meet challenging deadlines and corporate initiatives.
- Able to self-manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in English up, down and across all levels of organizations.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships up, down and across all levels of organizations.
Place in the organization
Oracle Technology Consulting consist of 50 highly motivated consultants and (Senior) Managers with a good mix of young eager and very experienced professionals. Knowledge sharing and personal development are essential for the group’s success and are key focus areas. Our clients are the fortune 100 companies of The Netherlands.
- Msc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computational Science, Electronic Engineering, Econometrics and / or similar
- At least 2 years of experience on Oracle HCM projects. Preferably in Consulting, and HR experience is strongly desired
- Understanding of business strategies and executive decision making processes
- Proven skills in setting creative direction within the brand guidelines, exploring new approaches, creating visual vocabularies, and wrking strategically with online partners. In addition, individual must have strong client facing and presentation skills which includes ability to discuss, listen, defend and persuade
- Strong analytical and critical thinking to quickly grasp business problems and always seek out opportunities to make continuous improvements
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Dennis Damoiseaux (Senior Recruiter). Telephone number: +31205723292.