Salesforce.com Consultant – Cloud First Accenture
Interesting work brings people to Accenture. Variety, team work and personal growth are just some of the core values as you start to build your career here at Accenture. A career at Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand your knowledge as we help clients become high-performance businesses. Given that our Global SaaS practice has grown over the last year, and we want to continue to meet the growing demand of our customers, we are currently looking to expand our team with a Salesforce.com consultants.
You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As an experienced Salesforce.com Consultant, you are specialized in Salesforce.com which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You are knowledgeable of the technology of Salesforce.com and will act as a consultant in the successful delivery of Salesforce.com projects at enterprise clients. You have a proper understanding of implementing Salesforce.com's capabilities, both from a functional and technical perspective.
You are able to work in teams and/or guide teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce.com project. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Delivering Salesforce.com projects from start to finish on time and within budget;
- Developing solutions that help clients become high-performance businesses;
- Managing teams of highly qualified functional- and technical resources, both onshore as well as offshore.
- Presenting and leading sessions and requirements workshops, based on Agile Delivery Process;
- Defining relevant technical solutions in complex environments.
Place in the organization
Accenture Technology Consulting is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. And for experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
In a world where skills are being commoditized, we know how important it is for you to build a set of consulting skills to complement your growing range of technical skills. Accenture Technology Consulting works across the broad range of our business in addition to building skills in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Strategic IT Effectiveness
- Enterprise Architecture
- Application Renewal
- IT Performance Engineering
- Application Optimization & Modernization
- Data Center Technology
- Workplace Technology & Collaboration
- Network Technology
- Accenture & Cisco Business Group
Within Accenture Technology Consulting we work together with a variety of industries: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.
- A MSc degree and at least 1-3 years of professional experience, some of which as a management and IT consultant in a top-tier firm;
- Experience outside of the consulting industry, in IT roles at large client organizations is desired;
- Experience in cloud solutions;
- Very strong analytical skills with a focus on the business value of IT; the ability to communicate the value of IT and the business impact
- Experience in working with large scale implementations;
- Certificates in Salesforce administration and consultancy;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- A MSc degree and at least 1-3 years of professional experience, some of which as a management and IT consultant in a top-tier firm.
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and in an environment with the focus on personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Dennis Damoiseaux (Senior Recruiter). Telephone number: +31205723292.