Business Analyst – Data management
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
- Responsible for creation of Business Analyses for changes and projects on the Trading, Transaction processing and Data management process and systems.
- Work with the (investment) analysts, risk managers, architects designers and developers to assess current capabilities and identify high-level user requirements.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases on data management and data usage.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
- Create business process manual, business impact analysis and align deliverables with stakeholders.
- Perform operational and business readiness activities, such as creation of training materials/work instructions and provide training.
Experience and knowledge
- Solid background in Asset Management (products and processes) and have insights in trends and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of several Asset Management data domains i.e. portfolio, parties, securities, operational data and benchmarks.
- Ability to analyze and design business processes.
- Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Knowledge and experience with systems for trading, portfolio management, accounting en market data (i.e., Murex, Calypso, SimCorp, IT2, Bloomberg, Risk Metrics, Markit EDM/Cadis);
- Knowledge and experience with Data warehouses (SAS), Market- and Master Data Management (Markit EDM), Middleware (TIBCO) and Scheduling (Control-M) solutions.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- VBA knowledge of SQL-databases.
What we offer
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community. We offer great benefits like:
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which you can use in our flexible benefits tool;
- Extensive and flexible mobility arrangement;
- A pension plan customized to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which you can also use for private calls;
- Discount on Accenture stocks.
We are very interested in meeting you. Please apply directly by clicking the apply button and provide us your motivation and resume. For more information about this vacancy please contact Dennis Damoiseux (Recruiter) via email@example.com or at +31 20-5723292.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website: http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/Pages/index.aspx.