SAP/Ariba Sourcing & Procurement Technology Consultant
As SAP/Ariba Sourcing & Procurement Technology consultant you will design and implement purchase to pay solutions for Accenture clients and will contribute to SAP/Ariba Sourcing & Procurement capability development.
Place in the organization
The SAP practice of Accenture is part of the business unit Technology.
- Minimally a Masters Degree;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Purchase to Pay technology implementations;
- Sourcing & Procurement process design skills;
- Led Functional Design activities (requirements gathering, fit/gap workshops, detailed design);
- Has performed lead functional consultant role in Ariba / SAP SRM implementations;
- Experience with minimal 2 end to end project delivery in Ariba or SAP SRM;
- Ideally has been working with offshore teams;
- Will contribute to capability building / knowledge sharing in the area of SAP/Ariba Sourcing & Procurement;
- Skilled or trained in Ariba;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- Project and/or Consultancy experience is a plus;
- Creative, client focused and you have strong analytical skills
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. The opportunity to work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- A flexible mobility budget;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- An expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button “solliciteer online” and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Damoiseaux(Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number +31 20-5723292. An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.