API Management Architect
API Management Architect
At Accenture's Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) Practice, we are specialized on API Management Projects to help clients to unlock their full potential to effectively integrate and digitalize their businesses by designing best-fit solutions and using optimal delivery methodologies. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for new innovative API Management Architects to strengthen our group. Are you experienced in and passionate about defining best-fit technology solutions to help leading companies’ realize their business ambitions? Reach out to us!
We are looking for experienced colleagues with API Management background as well as delivery and management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Selling, assessing, defining, implementing and/or supporting world class API Management architectures for our clients.
- Accenture API Management architects have a deep technical background and willing to take an extra step forward to pioneer with API Management architectures:
- Designing principles, patterns and best practices in implementing APIs
- Designing and implementing web services, REST APIs, REST architecture based on XML/JSON
- Implementing API Security and Access Control (Basic authentication, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Deploying and setting up API Management Platforms (e.g. Apigee, Mashery)
- Implementing monitoring and analytics (e.g. generating reports, integrating to other tools)
- Configuring and branding developer portals, and creating documentation
- A technology champion is capable to clearly and confidently present subject matter expert visions on architecture related topics.
- Developing new IT frameworks, delivery approaches and methods and championing them with our clients and within Accenture's own technology practice.
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to understand and influence their product strategies.
Place in the organization
Accenture is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. For experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
- PhD or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field
- Experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing APIs
- Experience in defining API architecture, and integration and deployment of API Management Platforms
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture and frameworks
- Experience in creating Project Start Architectures
- Experience in IT project delivery
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
API-Led connectivity approach leveraging MuleSoft technology
Expert on API patterns, API architecture and API technology, with previous experience in developing APIs
- Creative and energetic with a strong interest in leading edge technology and experience in project management and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in using common architecture frameworks and services (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DYA) is preferred.
- Hands on experience with API Management Platforms such as Apigee, Mashery, Layer7, 3scale.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Schutte at telephone number +31 6 53889417.
An assessment or online test may be part of the selection procedure.