As Supplier Manager you are responsible for a part of the supplier portfolio that provides temporary labor to the client. You are responsible for efficient and effective contracting of suppliers, and managing existing contracts with suppliers.
As Supplier Manager you work closely together with the other Supplier Managers, Recruiters, Procurement, and HR to ensure the best contractual agreements with suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating an efficient and effective supplier portfolio, including recruitment and temp labor management.
- Supplier relationship management: responsible for developing strong cooperation with the suppliers to increase supplier performance.
- Relationship management with stakeholders / internal clients.
- Managing the daily operational process with internal clients and/or suppliers.
- Develop, implement and support all activities regarding the supplier portfolio together with the Team Lead Supplier Management.
- Responsible for contracting suppliers and setting up effective SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Organize cross-functional review meetings to increase supplier performance and to reduce the supplier cost.
- Managing the daily operational process regarding fees and Terms & Conditions.
- Collect market intelligence regarding suppliers and supplier management.
- Collect and analyze internal and external data.
- Develop management reporting.
- Develop and maintain a relevant internal network both at Accenture and at the client side.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a company that is globally involved with Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations. Our Operations professionals maintain specific business processes, business applications and IT infrastructure solutions for our clients. You will be working in the Accenture Operations organization, where you are part of the in-house Recruitment Team at ASML in Veldhoven. The services provided by this team include global, end-to-end recruitment activities.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in the field of HR or Business Economics;
- Knowledge of the temp labor market and/or corporate services sourcing and procurement;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Good communication and motivation skills;
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience;
- Experience with contract negotiation, contract administration and supplier management;
- Affinity with and motivation to work in recruitment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Flexible, proactive and ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement;
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in the field of HR or Business Economics.
A working environment that fosters your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for top international businesses. Moreover, we offer you excellent primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A 13th month and holiday pay, which you can spend freely within a flexible benefits tool;
- An attractive bonus program;
- A pension scheme arranged to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which can be used for private calls;
- Reimbursement of expenses;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to meet you. For more information or to apply please contact Dennis Schutte (Recruiter), and send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Visite our website: https://www.accenture-insights.nl/