Test Innovation Consultant
Test Innovation Consultant
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Do you like to work on challenging projects at the international leader in Test Services? Do you want to develop yourself and contribute to shaping our rapidly growing Dutch test community? If the answer to all of these questions is “yes”, then we invite you to apply at Accenture!
As a Test Innovation Consultant, you have a strong affinity with IT and with the testing process in particular. You will be working in multidisciplinary teams at our clients on topics regarding testing and quality assurance:
- Executing test maturity assessments
- Creating a test strategy
- Consulting in and implementation of test automation and performance testing
- (Coordinating) test preparation and execution
- Creating test organizations.
As a result of the position of testing in the software development process, you are jointly responsible for our relationship with the client. Depending on your experience, this can encompass the leading of a project team. By means of Accenture’s unique way of coaching, counselling and an international network, you are able to grow both personally and professionally.
Place in the organization
Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) is part of Accenture’s Technology Growth Platform, operating under the vision “to become a leader in technology innovation and delivery, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives.” With expertise in the area of technical innovation, AT&A contributes to the leading role that Accenture plays in the area of technological development. With relevant offerings, AT&A is jointly responsible for the growth and development of Accenture and its clients. These profound skills are used in designing, building and delivering innovative information systems for our clients. Test Services and Innovation is part of AT&A in The Netherlands.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in testing;
- An understanding of the software development process and all the parties involved;
- Experience with writing a test plan;
- Knowledge of and experience with test design techniques to create tests in a structured manner;
- Experience with executing tests;
- Knowledge of or experience with test automation and/or test tools is a plus;
- ISEB/ISTQB certificate is a plus;
- Excellent in writing and speaking Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical and communicative skills.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Tailored learning programs
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Schutte at telephone number +31 6 53889417.
An assessment or online test may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We employ over 373,000 people in over 120 countries. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency—and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. We are focused on maximizing our differentiation and competitiveness, and continue to make significant investments in the areas of training, acquisitions, emerging technologies, offerings and assets, and more. The worldwide revenue over the fiscal year ending in 2015 was 31 billion dollars.