Test Innovation Consultant
Tester Innovation Consultant
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Do you like to work on challenging projects at the international leader in Test Services? Do you want to develop yourself and contribute to shaping our rapidly growing Dutch test community? If the answer to all of these questions is “yes”, then we invite you to apply at Accenture!
- At least one year of work experience with software testing
- A clear view of which stakeholders are involved in a software development project and what their role is
- Experience with creating test cases in a structured manner using test techniques
- Experience with logging and monitoring defects
- Experience with writing test plans
- Knowledge of the different tools which are used by testers
You want to:
- Know how real big IT projects are done
- Grow professionally in the field of software testing and quality assurance
- Learn how you automate those test as smart as possible
- Learn how to apply all those tools, technologies and methodologies you always hear about (automation/mobile/agile/DevOps)
- Learn more about the business of multiple industries
Place in the organization
Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) is part of Accenture’s Technology Growth Platform, operating under the vision “to become a leader in technology innovation and delivery, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives.” With expertise in the area of technical innovation, AT&A contributes to the leading role that Accenture plays in the area of technological development. With relevant offerings, AT&A is jointly responsible for the growth and development of Accenture and its clients. These profound skills are used in designing, building and delivering innovative information systems for our clients. Test Services and Innovation is part of AT&A in The Netherlands.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field;
- At least 2-3 year of relevant work experience in testing;
- An understanding of the software development process and all the parties involved;
- Excellent in writing and speaking Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical and communicative skills.
What can we offer you?
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would like to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Damoiseaux (Senior Recruiter) at Accenture email@example.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.