JAVA Architecture Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of Web & Mobile market, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. For experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing, defining, implementing and/or supporting world class information technology Web & Mobile architectures for our clients.
- Be part of the leading group of Accenture Technology Architects with a deep technical background and willing to take an extra step forward to pioneer with future Web & Mobile architectures.
- Architecting Solutions - Help organizations to address how to enable modern, multi-device responsive Web & Mobile applications with sound technology architecture. Ability to propose innovative technology solutions within the constraints of large-scale enterprises, and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions. Assist in refining and enhancing Web & Mobile architectures and frameworks.
- Innovation - support our clients on how to architect and deliver innovation based on the next generation of Web & Mobile technologies and architecture
- Enable Sales Opportunities – support sale executives selling Web/Mobility consulting work. Drive technical and architecture workshops.
- Be a technical thought leader who helps shape both technical direction and process improvements across the Web & Mobile landscape of a client. As technology champion, you are capable to clearly and confidently present subject matter expert visions on current and future Web & Mobile architecture related topics.
- Preform architecture design, infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms. Coordinate and work with clients and offshore teams.
Place in the organization
The Accenture Web & Mobile Technology group is specialized to help clients with complex architecture integration challenges, in order to effectively digitalize their businesses by designing best-fit solutions and using optimal delivery methodologies. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for new innovative Web & Mobile Technology Architects to strengthen our group.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field.
- At least 4 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing Web & Mobile architectures and applications;
- At least 2-5 years of clear and demonstrable experience in cross-platform mobile development frameworks and implementations;
- At least 2-5 years of clear and demonstrable experience in Web development frameworks and implementations;
- Proven track record delivering Technology/Solution architect solutions is a must (e.g. architecting E-commerce solutions)
- Demonstrable broad understanding of the wide range of Web & Mobile technologies and a deep understanding in one or more technologies
- Experience in a client facing role demonstrating good presentation skills. Previous consulting or client service delivery experience is a plus
- Highly developed evaluation skills, the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies and strong presentation skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and/or Dutch.
- Having experience with architecting E-commerce solutions.
- Creative and energetic with a strong interest in leading edge technology
- Demonstrable experience with the full development life cycle (lifecycle tools, processes, Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Experience in some of the most common frameworks and technologies including:
- Web/hybrid/mobile web technologies (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, REST, Angular Js, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, NodeJS, MongoDB)
- iOS and/or Android development languages (e.g. Objective-C, Java, )
- Mobile technologies and frameworks (e.g. TestFlight, Kony, PhoneGap, Click Software, Antenna, Mobile Payments, Mobile Wallets, Mobile Device Mgmt, NFC, Mobile Security, Mobile Analytics)
- Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or technologies(e.g Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Chef)
- Open Source Frameworks (e.g. OpenStack, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- Distributed computing (grid computing, hosted “cloud computing” server farms such as Amazon S3)
- Previous experience with at least 2 client side programming languages such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python. Experience at least one mobile platform (iOS, An-droid, windows) apps development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and in leading teams
- Ability to identify and implement appropriate strategies, design patterns, and address key engineering decision points.
- Ability to identify and implement development frameworks and technologies, while promoting and establishing best-practices.
- Optimize upon web architecture and potential cloud technologies in-line with business needs and standards.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- a permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- appealing bonus program;
- good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- laptop and smartphone;
- expense and internet allowance;
- discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through careers.accenture.com
and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Schutte via +31653889417. An assessment or online test may be part of the selection procedure.