Are you passionate and motivated about recruitment and do you get energized from leading a team of highly skilled recruiters and sourcers? Do you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your team and experience within the High Tech industry? If so, you might just be the candidate we are looking for.
We are looking for a Recruitment Lead who will be working for one of our clients within the semiconductor industry. Leading a team of recruiters, sourcers, and recruiter assistants you are responsible for the entire recruitment process of the client.. These departments include vacancies that have a strong relationship with physics, optics, mathematics, computing sciences, chemistry and hardware / software related expertise.
In addition, you are responsible for the recruitment strategy; you advise the client regarding recruitment matters and you will be responsible for effective fulfillment of the recruitment demand.
Tasks, Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant recruitment leadership experience within a multinational or High Tech company;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or in a technical field;
- Relevant experience working with profiles for the High Tech industry or Customer support departments;
- Team and people management experience and/or coaching
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally
- Flexible, proactive and ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong Business English, communication and interpersonal skill;
- Experience in working with international teams (Desirable)
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Strong focus on SLA’s/KPI’s;
- Ability to create tactical/analytical action plans within recruitment;
- Knowledge of various recruitment tooling.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a company that is globally involved with Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations. Our Operations professionals maintain specific business processes, business applications and IT infrastructure solutions for our clients. You will be working in the Accenture Operations organization, where you are part of the inhouse Recruitment Team at ASML in Veldhoven. The services provided by this team include global, end-to-end recruitment activities.
A working environment that fosters your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for top international businesses. Moreover, we offer you excellent primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A 13th month and holiday pay, which you can spend freely within a flexible benefits tool
- An attractive bonus program
- A pension scheme arranged to your personal situation
- A laptop and smartphone which can be used for private calls
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Discount on Accenture shares
Are you interested?
Then we would like to meet you. For more information or to apply please contact Dennis Schutte (Recruiter), and send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.