Consultant Asset Management Utilities
Asset Management Consultant
Do you know the differences between ISO 55001 and PAS 55 and are you able to clearly explain these differences? Than we are looking for you!
As an Asset Management Consultant you support organizations during transformation, modernization and improvement of asset management efficiency, investment plans, system and maintenance planning and asset performance. Are you experienced within this discipline and are you looking for a new challenge, than Accenture is the place for you.
For our Resources practice we are looking for consultants who have experience in Asset Management and who can consult our clients on topics such as maintenance processes, mobile devices for operations, infrastructure, EH&S, Data Governance and other topics within the Asset Management discipline. Besides knowledge of the processes that have common ground with Asset Management it is a pre if you have experience with systems that support our processes, such as SAP EAM / PM or Copperleaf.
Within our Resources practice we have professionals working together across the globe while they share knowledge and tools in an active network and in specific communities of practice. Furthermore our Resources professionals collaborate tightly with our professionals in Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations.
Place in the organization
As Asset Management Consultant you work within the Resources practice. This practice is divided in the groups Energy, Utilities and Chemicals & Natural Resources. The Resources practice of Accenture helps large chemical, electric, oil and gas companies to be successful in the complex and volatile landscape in which they operate.
Within the Resources practice we employ Management and Technology Consultants as well as specialists, who collaboratively help our clients with for example the transition to cleaner energy sources, developing new business models and optimizing our clients production processes and value chain.
- Academic qualification, preferably economics, business or technological background, with a data/statistics component;
- Knowledge of ISO 55001 and/or PAS 55 and also global knowledge of the relevant sector ICT solutions and applications (for example SAP PM, Oracle SCM maintenance Management, Microsoft solutions);
- Minimal of 3 years relevant working experience within for example a Utilities environment or specific Asset Management experience within another industry. A few years of experience with project work and/or consultancy experience;
- Proficient skill in both Dutch and English language
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.