Grid Operations (SCADA- DMS) Architect
Grid Operations Architect
Do you have experience with Smart Grids and advanced knowledge of SCADA/DMS? In that case Accenture has a position that would perfectly suit your profile.
As Grid Operations Architect you are part of the Intelligent Grid Operations Services domain and you advise customers regarding the design, implementation and optimization of their Smart Grid by applying modern Distribution Management Systems (DMS). As Grid Operations Architect you will be able to set up a goal architecture which meets the requirements of the customer. You know all relevant suppliers and preferably work with multiple. All this to be able to create an optimal IT landscape to support customers in the field of distribution management, GIS-SCADA, IT/OT integration etc.
For our Resources practice we are looking for consultants with experience in the field of Smart Grids who are able to advice our customers on the different topics like SCADA/DMS, IT/OT integration, EMS, Forecasting and other topics with the field of Grid Operations. Besides the knowledge on these processes, experience in working with the supporting systems is a plus. Do you have relevant experience within this field op practice and do you fancy a challenge? Then Accenture is the one to work for!
Within our Resources practice professionals from all over the globe are working together and are sharing knowledge and tools within an active network and in specific communities of practice. Besides that our Resources professionals are working closely together with the professionals within our strategy, digital, technology and operation groups.
Place in the organization
As a Grid Operations Architect you will be working within the Resource practice. This practice is divided in the groups Energy, Utilities and Chemical & Natural Resources. The Resources practice of Accenture helps big chemical, electricity, oil and gas companies to become successful in the complicated and changing landscape they are operating.
Inside the Resources practice both Management and Technology Consultants are working as specialist, collectively we help our clients with for example the transition to more sustainable energy sources, development of new business models and the optimization of their production processes and value chain.
- Academic degree, preferably with economic, business administrative or technical background, with a data/statistic background.
- Knowledge of SCADA/DMS and global knowledge of the area relevant IT solutions and applications (For example Schneider Electric, GE, Siemens, etc.)
- Multiple years of relevant experience with processes (partly) within Control Rooms, for example with Grid Operators, industrial installations or Drilling rigs
- A few year experience with project and/or consultancy work
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.