(Senior) Network Specialist
(Senior) Network Specialist
Are you the network specialist we are looking for? Are you experienced with traditional or cutting edge network technologies and willing to use your skills to help our clients in the dynamic, challenging and international work environment Accenture offers.
As a Network Specialist you will work in complex and large scale infrastructure environments and organizations where you provide support for wired- and wireless network technologies but also advise in the areas of network transformation and optimization. Moreover you create technical approaches and designs and you perform installation-, configuration- and support activities. Besides these more traditional network approaches and technologies, you will work on cutting edge technologies in the field of Software Defined Networking and Network Virtualization.
In terms of technology, you will be expected to have in depth knowledge of and experience with network technologies like:
- Wireless technologies (WiFi, WiMAX, LoRa)
- Wide Area Network technologies and providers
- Internet Architectures
- Routing and Switching technologies and equipments
- Network security (Firewall, Proxy, IPS/IDS)
- VPN technologies
- WAN acceleration
- Voice and Telephony (VoIP, SIP)
- Emerging network technologies (software-defined networking, SD-WAN, NFV)
Place in the organization
Accenture Infrastructure Services is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of infrastructure. And for experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights. Accenture Infrastructure Services people work across the broad range of our business in addition to building skills in one or more technology areas.
At Accenture, over 370.000 people in more than 120 countries work in the Accenture Way. The Accenture Way is how we do things, how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value. It’s how we interact with our clients—and each other. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.
- Minimally a completed technical education at higher professional education level (Bachelor’s degree or HBO in the Netherlands);
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience;
- Cisco certifications (or equivalent Industry certifications);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- Creative, client focused and strong analytical skills;
- Project and/or Consultancy experience is a plus;
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy please contact the recruiter Laura Mooi at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org,
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.