Insight Driven Business Consultant
Digital is changing the way the world lives and works. The 4000+ experts in Accenture Digital help businesses and governments embrace these changes by developing new ways in which they serve their connected customers and in which they operate their always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital consists of three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. Accenture Interactive enables our clients to deliver the right digital experiences to the right people at the right time. From digital marketing strategy, analytics and customer experience, to campaign and content management and e-commerce, we help generate revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Working at Accenture means working with the biggest brands across all sectors, with a large part of the AEX, 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Visit our homepage: www.accenture.com/digital or @accenturesocial on Twitter, for more information.
As an Insight Driven Business consultant you are responsible for developing and delivering value for Accenture Interactive clients within ourDigital & Customer Analytics domain, aimed at lleveraging customer data to generate insights that drive enhanced customer experiences.
You must have a broad understanding of Digital & Customer Analytics capabilities, and be able to hold a good content discussion with clients around best practice and key players in this space. As Accenture serves clients both local and abroad this role requires the ability and willingness to travel.
As a consultant in the ever-evolving digital space, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset, and think creatively when it comes to solving client issues in this space, given the vast Accenture toolkit at your disposal. You must be able to inspire and gain trust and confidence within the client organization to develop long lasting relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital and Customer Analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage for storyboard design and presentation)
- Experience in CRM Modeling, Digital Analytics & Experience with predictive analytics tools (R, SAS, SPSS)
- Plus to have experience in Reporting architectures (SAS, MicroStrategy, Oracle, SAP BO, Pentaho, Tableau and Cognos)
- Plus to have experience in programmatic targeting
- Ability to storyboard, present to executives, and communicate in matrix organizations
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Project management experience, ability to manage teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool,
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation,
- Laptop and smartphone,
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget,
- Expense allowance,
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Puck Becht (Recruiter) at email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
The position is open from September 1st on a fulltime work schedule. Flexible work arrangements are part of Accenture’s standard conditions.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.