Digital Workplace Consultant
Digital is changing the way the world lives and works. The 4000+ experts in Accenture Digital help businesses and governments embrace these changes by developing new ways in which they serve their connected customers and in which they operate their always-on enterprises. Accenture Digital consists of three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics.
Accenture Interactive enables our clients to deliver the right digital experiences to the right people at the right time. From digital marketing strategy, analytics and customer experience, to campaign and content management and e-commerce, we help generate revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Working at Accenture means working with the biggest brands across all sectors, with a large part of the AEX, 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Visit our homepage: www.accenture.com/digital or @accenturesocial on Twitter, for more information.
As an Digital Workplace consultant you are responsible for developing and delivering value for Accenture Interactive clients within the Digital Workplace domain, aimed at helping clients transition their workforce from the traditional desktop or out-of-office environments to the Digital Workplace, incl. new Intranets, smart glasses, and mobile applications
The Manager Digital Workplace is responsible for developing digital workplace strategies and implement these type of solutions. The focus in these projects is the development of a digital vision and approach for our customers on how to transform their workforce and organization into a new digital way of working. You have a broad knowledge of the digital workplace field and you're able to discuss best practices, newest technologies and key players in this field with clients.
As a successful consultant in the ever-evolving digital space, you bring a creative and entrepreneurial mindset to help solve our clients’ most pressing issues. Based on your experience and resourcefulness, you gain trust from our clients quickly and develop long-lasting relationships.
As a manager you lead your project teams and are responsible for the delivery of digital workplace solutions. New business development and thought leadership development are additional responsibilities within this function. As Accenture serves both local and international clients, this role may require travelling abroad.
- Minimum of Master's degree preferably in (digital) marketing, economics or business related fields
- 5+ years of experience in digital workplace development (Intranets, social/collaborative working, field force effectiveness, smart glasses in engineering)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Proven experience in successfully delivering (digital) projects and managing diverse project teams
- Strong leadership skills; ability to educate and lead both the internal organization and our clients towards innovative solutions
- Proven experience in business development and sales origination in the area of digital
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You are creative, client-oriented and analytical
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Puck Becht (Recruiter) at email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.