Junior Digital Consultant
- Digital Strategy & Transformation: Creating digital customer (external) and enterprise (internal) strategies, focusing on how to best apply digital for increased customer engagement and interal process efficiencies.
- Digital Commerce: Designing, enabling and optimizing digital commerce channels and customer touch points, including digital marketing & sales automation fuctional support
- Insight driven business: Leveraging customer data to generate insights that enable enhance marketing and customer experiences
- Digital Workplace: Helping clients transition their workforce from the traditional desktop or out-of-office environments to the Digital Workplace, incl. new Intranets, smart glasses, and mobile applications.
- Minimum of Master's degree preferably in (digital) marketing, economics or business related fields
- Affinity and experience with one or more digital domains: digital strategy development, digital commerce, customer experience design, digital workplace or digital analytics
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget
- Expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Puck Becht (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
The position is open from September 1st on a fulltime work schedule. Flexible work arrangements are part of Accenture’s standard conditions.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.