(Senior) Consultant / Manager Organization Change – Energy, Utilities and Chemicals Industry
(Senior) Consultant / Manager Organization Change – Resources: Energy, Utilities and Chemicals
Do you want to help transform leading Resources clients to enable them to seize opportunities in a rapidly changing market? If so, then join us!
As Organization Change practitioner within our Resources group you are responsible for designing, directing and implementing challenging organization change programs at high profile clients in the Netherlands as well as abroad. You will be involved in projects implementing new (digital) technologies, organizational and cultural changes, as well as developing the capabilities of leadership and employees. You will work in projects, together with colleagues from Accenture and the client helping our clients to address their most complex issues and deliver tangible results. Additionally, you will actively contribute to the growth of Accenture Resources and developing yourself and others to bring the relevant ‘new’ to our clients.
As a Consultant you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are ambitious to develop your Organizational Change and Industry expertise to continuously bring the best to our clients. You actively built client relationship(s) as well as your network within Accenture. You have experience in working in a project-context and in teams. You are pro-active and possess persuasion skills, but above all you want to deliver tangible results.
As Senior Consultant or Manager you will expand above descripted role, positioning yourself as trusted advisor and taking accountability for end to end value delivery at your client, while you supervise and develop Junior Consultants. You will be directly involved in positioning and growing our Organization Change practice
Place in the organization
Orchestrating expertise from across Accenture — strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations - Accenture Consulting, of which the Organization Change practice is part, helps resources clients envision, design and execute their business solutions at the speed and scale the new digital world demands.
Our Resources helps large Oil and Gas, Utility and Chemicals & Natural Resources clients to be successful in the complex and ever changing landscape they operate in.
- Within the Oil & Gas market we work at a broad array of project in, for example, Exploration and Production, Retail, IT and HR. Our global presence enables us to assist in large scale transformation at multinationals with the right mix of professionals, both onshore and offshore.
- Within Utilities we work with our clients optimising Asset Management and control rooms and digitize energy-networks and the smart Grid.
- Lastly also the Chemical and Natural Resources market is changing rapidly with value chains becoming increasingly commoditized, renewed focus on effective productivity and the requirements to harness new digital technologies.
- Academic Degree, preferably in business administration, social sciences, or economic background.
- Proven experience in Organization Change; e.g. in guiding transformations and changes for organizations, designing & implementing large scale communication & training programs and benefit realization approaches.
- For Consultants; about 3 years work experience within a resource environment, including project management experience and / or consultancy;
- For Managers; about 6 years’ experience within a resource environment, including project management experience and / or consultancy;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Work-experience in an international context is preferred.
- Dutch driving licence (B)
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement e.g. (electric) lease car;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone (which you can use for private calls as well);
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Joost Veenbrink (Recruiter) at telephone number 020-493 8383
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.