(Senior) Manager Organization Design
Organizations are constantly under pressure to meet the demands and requirements of the market, regulations, employees and other stakeholders. As a result, organizations are continuously changing and this is one of the various reasons why an organization’s current design may be scrutinized.
This is where organization design comes into play. It is the process that allows an organization to determine the most effective way to implement its business strategy through its staff. The result being an optimal match between ambition and structure.
At Deloitte, we have the ambition to provide the most innovative services in the field of organizational design.
Typical projects for our Organization Design professionals include advising clients on organization structures during major restructures or productivity initiatives, the development of an organizational model based on a new strategic direction, the redesign of overhead or administrative structures and design to support merger and acquisition environments (both integrations and carve-outs). These projects are often closely aligned with both change and project management.
The professionals in our Organization Design team support clients in determining the right structure of the organization and translating it into detailed design, including the optimal capacity, span of control, coordination mechanisms, tasks, roles and responsibilities and consultation forms.
Activities as a (Senior) Manager Organization Design
As a (Senior) Organization Design Manager you will be able to independently lead a functional team while building strong working relationships with your client. You will be responsible for your team and the delivery of content, including providing technically sound solutions across the organization design functional area within agreed turnaround times.
Among your responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and generating business in the market;
- Development of customer propositions;
- Development of propositions within specific 'industry' or markets;
- Managing and building a project team;
- Supporting the program management team;
- Monitoring and delivery of project deliverables, including: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc.;
- Contributing to business development accounts;
- Developing and facilitating training.
If you are inspired by the above job description and meet the following conditions we would like to meet you!
- Graduated in university studies (Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences) supplemented with 6-10 years of relevant experience in the field of Organization Design;
- You are aware of recent developments in the field and can provide a clear vision and perspective on them;
- Ability to bring relevant experience from external consultancy or from an internal project management or advisory;
- You have experience with international reorganisations / M&A;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have experience in managing teams;
- You are innovative and demonstrable commercial awareness;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Excellent communication and advisory skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
With offices in the Netherlands and over 4,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. There is a friendly, open culture with lots of room for personal initiative. Terms are flexible to suit your ambitions and needs, as well a good car lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone 6. Top talent leads to fast promotion and development opportunities. Of course, we help where we can, with a balanced learning program and competency model shaped by your own counselor and continuous feedback.