(Senior) Consultant HR Transformation
Our Human Capital practice and HR Transformation service line
Human Capital links business strategy with workforce challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte advices organisations about optimizing their HR function in order to maximise business performance.
Nowadays, companies are demanding HR to be more efficient, scalable and flexible in order to deal with the challenges and opportunities of technology, globalisation and changing workforce demographics. Therefore HR Transformation is on top of mind of HR and business leaders more than ever. Additionally the rise of HR Cloud changes the HR environment and stimulates business-driven HR services.
In order to perform effectively, HR should align more closely with the business strategy. We support our customers with developing and implementing HR strategies and plans which are both visionary as executable. Our specific services within our HR Transformation service line are:
- HR Transformation and Technology Strategy : supporting clients to understanding the efficiency and effectiveness of their HR function and build the case for change.
- HR Service Delivery: designing and implementing High Impact HR Operating models including choices related to HR Business Partners, Communities of Expertise, shared services, outsourcing, process standardisation, policy harmonisation and underpinning technology.
- Talent Strategies : helping companies to maximise workforce investments over the 3-5 year horizon, by analysing the requirements for the future work, worker and workplace based on external trends, the business strategy, the workforce vision, and quantitative and qualitative workforce data and existing talent management programs and approaches.
- Workforce Analytics : supporting clients with predictive modelling services (e.g. strategic workforce planning, talent development and retention, recruitment) that enhance the way companies understand the skills that currently exist in the workforce today and analyse existing data to plan for future talent needs.
Responsibilities as a Consultant HR Transformation
As a Consultant you will work independently within project teams and deliver high quality deliverables and activities for clients. The following activities apply to this role:
- Preparing and co-leading workshops with clients e.g. to develop their HR service delivery model or to facilitate process optimisation;
- Conducting interviews and analysing data regarding e.g. the design of a talent management or HR strategy;
- Developing a business case for an HR transformation / HR technology initiative;
- Using HR analytics for developing plans (e.g. strategic workforce plan);
- Optimising and standardising of HR processes, e.g. Recruitment, Performance Management or Talent Management.
Your profile as a Consultant HR Transformation
In case you feel challenged by above role description and you meet below requirements, we are interested in meeting you!
- University degree;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You will have between 2-6 years relevant Consulting experience in HR, preferably in one of the above mentioned services;
- You will have a special interest in HR transformation and that is visible either in your working experience, chosen university study, internship or extracurricular activities;
- You will have experience with working in project teams;
- You offer strong sense for organisation, political relationships and cultural differences;
- Besides your study you have actively participated in extracurricular activities, a student association, sports club or committee;
- You are fluent in English; and Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable).
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4,500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
If this position does not fit your profile but you know someone that does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31683330098.
A cquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.