(Senior) Manager HR Transformation and HR Technology Strategy
Our Human Capital practice and HR Transformation service line
Human Capital links business strategy with workforce challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte advices organisations about optimizing their HR function in order to maximise business performance.
Nowadays, companies are demanding HR to be more efficient, scalable and flexible in order to deal with the challenges and opportunities of technology, globalisation and changing workforce demographics. Therefore HR Transformation is on top of mind of HR and business leaders more than ever. It is crucial to transform the HR function into a digital DNA. The Way candidates apply, the way we set goals, the way we capture feedback and communicate, the way we decide who we promote into new positions can be digitized. More than 50% of the internet traffic comes from mobile devices, yet fewer than 20% are running on mobile. We have an enormous work to do to build the HR infrastructure that companies need today to be able to face the new reality of the disruptive economy.
In order to perform effectively, HR should align more closely with the business strategy. We support our customers with developing and implementing HR strategies and plans which are both visionary and executable. Our specific offerings within our HR Transformation service line are listed below. This vacancy is specifically for the HR Transformation and Technology Strategy offering.
- HR Transformation and HR Technology Strategy : supporting clients in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their HR function, building a case for change and ensuring future readiness of their HR practices by effectively deploying HR technology.
- HR Service Delivery: designing and implementing High Impact HR Operating models including choices related to HR Business Partners, Communities of Expertise, shared services, outsourcing, process standardisation, policy harmonisation and underpinning technology.
- Talent Strategies : helping companies to maximise workforce investments over the 3-5 year horizon, by analysing the requirements for the future work, worker and workplace based on external trends, the business strategy, the workforce vision, and quantitative and qualitative workforce data and existing talent management programs and approaches.
- Workforce Analytics : supporting clients with predictive modelling services (e.g. strategic workforce planning, talent development and retention, recruitment) that enhance the way companies understand the skills that currently exist in the workforce today and analyse existing data to plan for future talent needs.
- Payroll advisory : Payroll should demand a voice in the HR Transformation/SaaS conversation. Moving to a global HR SaaS platform can be a truly transformational event for an organization. Global HR leaders insist that payroll impact assessments are conducted to confirm that the HR SaaS transformations will result in a globally integrated payroll solution that meets organization and employee expectations for usability and data quality.
Responsibilities as a (senior) Manager HR Transformation and HR Technology Strategy
As a (senior) Manager HR Transformation and HR Technology Strategy you will work independently with your team and manage high-quality projects for your clients. You are confident to bring HRT projects and client relationships to a higher level. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of high quality solutions within your functional area within agreed deadlines. The following responsibilities apply to this role:
- Developing and implementing an HR (technology) strategy that fits the business strategy;
- Assess the current state and define the future state on optimising a client’s HR service delivery model and related building blocks such as shared services, centers of expertise, business partner model and outsourcing;
- Advising on several HR transformation and HR technology related topics including payroll;
- Executing HR process and HR technology quick scans and assessments;
- Building business cases for HR transformation / HR technology initiatives;
- Optimising and standardising of HR processes, e.g. Recruitment, Performance Management or Talent Management;
- Guiding HRIT vendor selection processes;
- Identifying potential projects and generating sales from your network;
- Expanding your network in order to reach a broader client base.
Your profile: entrepreneurial networker with vast experience in different areas of Human Resources
- You will have a minimum of 6 (manager level) or 10 (senior manager level) years of relevant consulting experience in the area of HR;
- You will have a university degree;
- You will have strong analytical skills;
- You will bring a good network of HR professionals;
- You will offer a strong and compelling point of view regarding HR Technology and Payroll related matters and issues;
- You are up-to-date on developments in HR strategy and HR Service Delivery and you have deep knowledge and experience with HCM cloud systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors and Oracle;
- You will have extensive knowledge or experience with payroll related projects and activities;
- You will have the ability and willingness to contribute to the development of innovative propositions for our offering;
- You will have experience of managing the delivery of HR Transformation and HR Technology related projects and managing teams;
- You offer a strong sense for organisations, political relationships and cultural differences;
- You will display experience of managing client relationships;
- You are a team player and enjoy building the HRT team together with others;
- You are fluent in English, and Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable).
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4,500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Next to these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Simone van Dooren on 0682019261.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.