(Senior) Manager High Tech Competence Center
What will be your challenge?
As an experienced professional for our High Tech Competence Center, you will work collaboratively, to serve diverse clients in the High Tech sector to solve their most complex and far-reaching business issues. The High Tech sector is changing rapidly and is becoming a complex ecosystem. Based on your profile you’ll advise organizations in the field of Strategy & Operations, Human Capital or Technology.
You'll play a key role in leading teams with deliverables across a variety of workstreams and you actively participate in account development, contributing to sales activities for high-profile bids in our target accounts. Working with a range of clients will also provide you with the opportunity to develop key relationships with industry leaders, and develop your leadership skills. Our people work in multidisciplinary teams with colleagues from other fields of interest within Deloitte and we are involved in the most complex programme challenges.
You will be part of our global network, serving clients worldwide based on global methodology and tools. Our people work with many other areas of Deloitte in multidisciplinary teams and are involved in the most complex programme challenges.
As a Manager, you will be:
• Leading teams on projects and helping manage the overall engagement with clients;
• Managing, developing and encouraging team members;
• Delivering projects on time and within budget and in line with client expectations;
• Developing the Deloitte business, brand and reputation;
• Supporting bid and sales activities and generating sales opportunities e.g. by building and maintaining strong client relationships;
• Actively participate / drive new value proposition development for the high tech industry
• Having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture, having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
• Pro-actively involved in delivering high tech eminence-related activities (publications, round tables).
Which qualifications do you need?
To be successful in this role of working on complex and challenging pojects, you must have:
• A master’s degree and a postgraduate education is a plus;
• Between 6 and 10 years of relevant work experience as a consultant in the High Tech sector;
• Proven experience in the High Tech sector and deep understanding of the value chain, trends and challenges;
• Proven experience in both sales as delivery of professional client services assignments;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams;
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Where you will play:
Our consultants support clients in improving the added value delivered, both internal and external. Our services cover complex issues in the area of Strategy & Operations, Human Capital and Technology. More information about Deloitte’s High Tech Competence Center: http://deloitte.instantmagazine.com/presentatie/htcc#!/cover
To make an impact that matters
Deloitte is driven: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Do you have what it takes to make an impact that matters?
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Madelon van den Hoven on + 31 88 288 4036.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.