(Senior) Manager Digital Analytics
Your role as (Senior) Manager Digital Analytics
In today’s Omni channel reality we believe that digital analytics is a key necessity to understand customer needs as digital sources (such as online, mobile and social have become core in customer journeys. Understanding digital user experience and objectives to continuously adapt digital assets towards a seamless and consistent multi-channel brand experience is core to remain relevant in a disruptive market environment. We are expanding our Digital Analytics capabilities and are looking for a (senior) manager who can help achieve and push the benchmark with us.
Your role as (senior) Manager Digital Analytics is to effectively lead compelling digital analytics engagements with regards to measurement, root causing and (break thru) optimizing of digital assets. Typically these engagements will touch demand and (mobile) site optimization including product & price strategies and often will be end to end including big data questions. To help answer these challenges you will have access to our large Big Data and Advanced Analytics competencies to ensure we answer the customer needs in multidisciplinary fashion. And often together with other functions such as Deloitte Strategy and Deloitte Digital.
To answer these challenges you will apply methods from a broad range of data collection and analytical techniques and mastermind the best way to organize and analyze vast amounts of data using industry best practice tools. Next to being an effective project manager in the field of analytics we expect you to be an entrepreneur in acquisition and strategic innovation.
Your profile: digital analytics project expert, web savvy, storytelling communicator
If you are as motivated as us by this role, then we would love to meet you. We are looking for specific qualifiers:
- >4-6 years of relevant experience as digital analyst with a track record of making significant customer experience improvement impact.
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences or Analytics. Additional experience in consultancy is making you an even better fit.
- Web & Tech savvy and with a passion for Digital Analytics. And you believe as us that this is the ultimate professional playground for years to come.
- Advanced knowledge in leading digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics Premium and Google Analytics Premium. You also have experience in other digital analytics tools such as Crazy Egg or ClickTale. Additional expertise in Adobe Test & Target could make you a dream candidate.
- Expert level in using statistical methods and conceptual handling of large amounts of (big) data. For example through the use of R and/or Python.
- Very strong data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships with designers and marketers and C-level decision makers.
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
Your playing field
As Digital Analytics manager you will be part of the Analytics & Information Management service line. Which is part of Technology in Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy practice worldwide.
Technology Consulting supports leading public and private clients on the intersection of Business and IT. We provide thought leadership to our clients as we formulate and implement complex high level IT-strategies, help draft a business-, information-, but also technical-architecture, enterprise content management, business intelligence, internet technology and custom system development. Furthermore we conduct project management, enterprise portfolio management and set-up an independent and intelligent project management office.
In the Analytics & Information Management service line, we provide consulting, strategy and implementation services in the field of performance management, business intelligence and other advance analytics applications. Primarily we focus us on the added value for the business so that we can convert daily information into ‘actionable insights’. Hereby we see technology and innovation as an added value, not a constraint. Within the Analytics & Information Management service line we have a Big Data Management team with subject matter experts that specifically focus on the use of Big Data and its usability for our clients.
Your career and employment conditions
With offices in the Netherlands and over 4,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. In a friendly, open culture with lots of room for initiative. And on terms that suit your ambitions and needs, such as an excellent lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone 6 and a good pension. Top talent is eligible for fast promotion. Of course, we help where we can, with a balanced learning program, a tailored competency improvement model and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Virginia Hop - Kok on +31882884747.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.