(Senior) Manager Change Management
Role Description as a (Senior) Manager Change Management
Deloitte Consulting, the biggest global consulting firm, advice top companies on strategic and operational issues, technology and human resources.
The Change Management service line is part of the Human Capital practice of Deloitte Consulting in the Netherlands. The Deloitte professionals within this service line work with senior leadership teams to deliver value through people, by redesigning organisations, building capability, developing effective leadership teams and embedding behavioural change. We support our clients through the entire cycle of organisational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis right through to successful implementation.
Working with us, will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. As part of the practice, you will work on client projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value. We work with senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organisations with their strategies. We believe that designing and managing effective organisations and creating the right conditions for business change provides our clients lasting competitive advantage.
We are searching for a talented and passionate (Senior) Manager to strengthen our change management practice.
Requirements as a (Senior) Manager Change Management
- 6+ years of proven work experience on behavioural and/or technology enabled change management programs;
- A completed master’s degree;
- Relevant consultancy experience within an international business context and the private sector (such as Consumer Business or Financial Services);
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial skills (both internal as client focused);
- Worked in an international context and has a broad (inter)national network in the private sector;
- Deep knowledge of organizational change management;
- Proven experience of leading successful teams and managing large engagements on time and within budget;
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and fast-paced project environments;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (orally and written).
Career at Deloitte
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4.500 employees, Deloitte is a leading company in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Risk and Financial Advisory Services. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multi-disciplinary and international teams. Deloitte has a friendly, open culture with space for own initiatives. Deloitte has excellent working conditions who will fit your ambition and needs. High potentials make quick promotion. Of course we will help where possible, with a balanced learning program and a customized competence model and continuously feedback loop.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31882883818.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.