(Senior) Consultant Digital Strategy
Our Digital Strategy consultants help our clients to establish a vision for Digital Initiatives and translating the vision into a business case and concrete recommendations and plans. The Digital Strategy consultants are subject experts and thought leaders in a wide range of digital disciplines such as e-commerce, mobile payments, online marketing, social media, customer experience, etc.
As a (Senior) Consultant Deloitte Digital, you will provide our customers expert advice on the changes within the digital sector, and help them to use the web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand. You will work with visionary and challenging CXO to define their digital strategy, optimize and support the design and implement digital transformation programs.
Do you recognize yourself in the above job description, we would like to meet you! In addition, you meet the following job requirements:
- University degree (Business Administration, Computer Science, Innovation)
- 3-6 years relevant work experience within an internet agency, start-up or a business with a reputable online channel;
- In-depth digital knowledge of for example omni-channel strategy, web, e-commerce, mobile, social media, online marketing, conversion optimization etc;
- Knowledge of technological solutions;
- Experience in working in project teams and taking responsibility for sub-projects;
- Can quickly bring structure into complex issues and devises inspirational and creative solutions;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
Do you have more then 6 years of relevant work experience, then have a look at this vacancy: https://www.werkenbijdeloitte.nl/vacature/senior-manager-digital-strategy-194345.html
Deloitte Digital distinguishes themselves from ‘traditional’ digital agencies and help our clients to sustain a strong digital presence. We evaluate our client's challenges and opportunities from many angles. Bringing talent and skills from across our consulting business, our people have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm. We can shape our broader range of capabilities into an integrated solution for those transformation projects requiring expertise in areas such as operations, human capital management, risk management and data analytics. In essence, we think, we shape, we act.
To be successful at executing our strategy, we work very closely with the broader Deloitte firm, to take advantage of our client relationships, and that we genuinely bring into projects the deep understanding of client context that resides within the Deloitte. To this effect, we focus on a few critical things that are central to our success:
- A dedicated space centred on our creative studio, acting as a showcase for our creative work, and also acting as an ‘open’ space for collaboration with the broader Deloitte – e.g. a place where account teams can have great digital discussions with their clients, or collaborate with their clients on digital projects
- An awesome ‘house style’, underpinned by quality insight into the digital markets, so that it is irresistible for Deloitte stakeholders to put us in front of their clients. Our ‘house style’ will signal to the market what Deloitte Digital can create
- Invest into a DD culture and ways of working (e.g. 3rd Fridays, mash-ups, etc.).
Join us on this exciting journey and join our team of people who are passionate about digital, learning and working together – the place where digital people live. If you see Digital not just as a project, but as a passion we are looking forward to your application!
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Simone van Dooren on 0682019261.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.