(Senior) Consultant HCM Cloud - Oracle
Human Capital - HCM Cloud Oracle
Human Capital links company strategy with HR organizational challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte focuses on consulting within the HR Transformation domain. We provide advice on streamlining and transforming the HR function to its greatest potential. We offer solutions to our clients to ensure they deliver the best and most efficient HR Function, for example by aligning the HR strategy with the overall business strategy, by designing and delivering HR service delivery models, by analysing HR-data, and by optimizing HR business processes and technology. Technology is one of the biggest drivers when considering these HR challenges and by utilising several technology solutions, like Oracle HCM, we offer our clients the best in class solutions. Oracle Cloud is one the biggest Cloud platforms in the market. Oracle HCM Cloud enables modern human resources to find and retain the best talent and increase global agility. Oracle HCM focuses on areas such as Global Human Resources Cloud (including Human Resources, Core HR, Work Life Solutions, Workforce Management, Human Resource Optimization, Human Resource Analytics) and Talent Management Cloud (including Talent Acquisition, Performance, Career and Succession, Learning and Workforce Rewards). Deloitte has a strong position as the preferred Oracle HCM implementation Partner with very interesting (international) projects across a range of appealing clients.
Consultant HCM Cloud ? Oracle
As Consultant HCM Cloud – Oracle you will be able to manage your own client deliverables and (co)lead a work stream of a project.
Other responsibilities are:
- Optimizing HR Processes like Recruitment, Workforce Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning with the use of Oracle HCM;
- Consulting about the latest HR technologies, like Mobile, Analytics and Big Data, and how to use them in day to day business;
- Configuring and implementing Oracle HCM solutions (create and improve HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, and supporting HR systems of our clients);
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configure Oracle HCM and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live of Oracle HCM;
- Supporting organizational changes and support in change management;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contribute to business development accounts;
- Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and to create and improve these strategies.
Target and process orientated
In case you feel challenged by above role description and you meet below requirements, we’re interested in meeting you!
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in the area of Human Resource Management;
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Oracle HCM;
- University degree;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees Deloitte is a market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Risk Services and Financial Advisory Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated people in international and multidisciplinary teams. Deloitte is really proud of his friendly and open company culture with a lot room for own initiative. Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications for Oracle HCM), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. As a consultant you will spot the opportunities for your clients, will think of about ‘out of the box’ solutions with clear goals. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results. Deloitte Consulting is also one of the biggest worldwide implementation partners of Oracle and holds the Diamond status. The highest partner status possible and is ranked by Oracle as their #1 Oracle HCM Partner.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31683330098.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.