Management Consultant e-fulfillment
Work with us to help our clients engage with their customers and transform the way they do business
Capgemini Consulting is recognised as a leading player in Retail Consulting , having worked with 26 of the top 30 retailers worldwide and leading some of the largest and most exciting retail transformations in Europe. Our customers cover apparel, grocery, general merchandise, entertainment and convenience sectors with projects spanning most domains of retail from buying and merchandising, supply chain and logistics through to omnichannel retail and store operations.
To continue our exciting growth story, we are looking to recruit high calibre consultants at Consultant, Senior Consultant and Managing Consultant levels, to help our clients transform multichannel fulfilment propositions and capabilities.
The basic premise of retail is to sell products onto end customers for a profit. Retail operations have been designed, developed and refined over many years to achieve maximum efficiency; which was working well until the onset of multichannel. Traditional fulfilment capabilities, infrastructure and assets are not easily adapted to the newer and more diverse retail channel. The shift from pallets and wagons, to include singles and end customers requires more thought. Not many retailers are yet able to execute profitably in this way.
So far, competition has been based on price, extended product ranges and customer experience; yet the complexity from cross-channel fulfilment has put a significant downward pressure on profits. Now the challenge is to step back and design for a new retail world that delivers a multichannel customer proposition that is commercially focused whilst blending old, new and hybrid retail models.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR...
...individuals who have passion, energy and experience in multichannel retail fulfilment. We work with a wide range of retail clients to answer their current and meaty questions. Do you enjoy the challenge of finding ways of solving new and age-old problems with a difference...?
1. How can retailers’ profitability deliver a viable and truly multichannel business?
2. How can supply chain strategies be fine-tuned to provide a seamless customer experience to enhance revenue and profitability?
3. Inventory stock turn, transportation flows and fulfilment capabilities must be optimised – but how do retailers make best use of existing and new resources...at the lowest cost?
If any of these questions has stoked your interest, you may just be what we’re looking for...
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...
A one of a kind digital management consulting practice
- Winning credentials, working with 26 of the top 30 retailers in the world
- A collaborative, engaging and fun team environment
- We provide the opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility
WHAT YOU HAVE...
A degree level education and experience working with a top 5 consultancy or leading multichannel retailer.
- Expertise in multichannel fulfilment (i.e. store fulfilment, click & collect, home delivery, collection points), and/ or transport management, and/ or warehouse management and/ or order management.
- Experience implementing or working with supply chain software solutions and a comfort developing business solutions using these tools (e.g. Manhattan, Red Prairie, Oracle, MetaPack, Salesforce, Paragon, Ortec, Microlise, Isotrack).
- An innovate approach to solving problems, creating deliverables and engaging with people from all tiers of an organisation.
- Experience in transformation projects (e.g. requirements capture, development of customer journeys, operating model design and / or definition of potential supply chain solutions).
- Generate key ideas/ use conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings/ recommendations on client projects, as part of a sales bid and/ or thought leadership.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, presentation skills and of a well rounded professional character.
- Strong in project management, budgeting, stakeholder management and issue resolution.
- Collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- Full flexibility in terms of assignment location, roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week.
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE...
Experience working with agile software development and onshore/offshore teams
- Postgraduate qualifications (MBA/CIM), professional qualifications (Prince 2/IPMA) or industry accreditations
- Experience of delivering and/or using one or more multi-channel order orchestration tools: Oracle (DOO/ GOP), IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Distributed Order Management
WHAT WE OFFER:
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration : The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have Utrecht as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.