Senior Consultant Business Restructuring Services
We are looking for a Senior Consultant Business Restructuring Services based at the Amsterdam or Rotterdam office.
Wie ben je?
Candidates will either possess directly transferable skills from another recognised restructuring institution or possess relevant and transferable knowledge of transactions with strong financial modelling skills (13 week cash flow, DCF, LBO, Comparable Transaction & Company analysis) , the ability to analyse and assess corporate and capital structures and awareness of legal and credit documentation – leveraged finance, corporate finance, special situation private equity, or experience within a financial institution’s restructuring / credit workout team are therefore highly transferable.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Strong report writing and presentational skills
- Highly numerate and quantitative
- Understanding of financial and analytical accounting and/or the ability to maintain and manage the mechanics of 13-week cash flow models and integrated 3 statement models is required.
- An understanding of the key operational performance drivers of a business
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of (unorganized and/or incomplete) data
- Knowledge of research techniques (Debtwire, Factiva, CapIQ, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, good listening skills
- A pro-active approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop skills
- Willingness to travel, primarily within Western Europe
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Hoe ziet je werk eruit?
You will work on transactions that provide exposure to various financial advisory and corporate finance products and industries, including creditor- and debtor-side restructurings and distressed mergers & acquisitions. You will participate in:
- Advising clients (debtors, creditors, and other stakeholders) in restructuring cases, and in and out-of-court proceedings and insolvencies
- Debt and equity financings
- Distressed M&A advisory services
- Participating in complex negotiation on behalf of our clients
We are working increasingly on a Deals Team-wide basis, so the role would involve exposure to working on projects with other Lines of Service in the Deals Team, in particular Transaction Services, Debt Advisory, and Corporate Finance.
The team provides a collegial, entrepreneurial work environment. We reward consultants with substantial responsibilities, interaction with senior-level professionals, and live engagements. Typically, Senior Consultants are members of deal teams comprising at least one partner, director, manager and (senior) consultant.
Wie zijn we?
At PwC in the Netherlands over 4,300 people work together from 12 offices. PwC Netherlands helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a member of the PwC network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people. We’re committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Interested to apply? Please upload your CV and motivation letter via the button ‘Solliciteren’.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact me:
You will receive feedback after 12 September.
Mirjam van der Vliet