Senior Consultant Financial Statement Valuations
Are you an all-rounder who combines knowledge of valuations and auditing to provide added value to clients and to contribute to our objective to build trust and solve important problems? Do you want to be the link between the audit team and the client in terms of all valuations for financial statement reporting purposes? Do you want to work with sizeable listed and private clients? Do you want to be part of our leading valuation practice in the Benelux, and work with a diverse range of colleagues? Then join PwC and become our Senior Consultant Financial Statement
Wie ben je?
You thrive as a link between the client and the audit team, combining knowledge on auditing and on valuations.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience;
- You have a strong focus on the interface of audit and finance;
- You are highly motivated and have a clear opinion that you want to share with others;
- You are analytical and pragmatic and have excellent communication skills;
- You are a team player and you have a good sense of humour;
- You like working with regularly changing teams and disciplines.
Hoe ziet je werk eruit?
- You are responsible for Financial Statement Valuations. These include valuations relating to IFRS 3 and IAS 36, such as purchase price allocations (PPA), and goodwill impairment tests;
- You work both as an adviser (for external non-audit clients) and as part of the audit team (for PwC audit clients);
- You are attracted by the international context of your work;
- You are part of the engagement from the beginning until completion, you report your findings to the client / audit team.
Wat bieden we je?
If you join PwC you will work in a dynamic environment where your opinion is appreciated and respected irrespective of your level of expertise or background. You will be working with a wide range of clients and inspiring colleagues. Our excellent employee benefits have been drawn up with a view to your development and a healthy work / life balance.
- You will be part of the leading valuation practice in the Netherlands and deal with the largest listed and private companies and their valuation issues;
- You will gain experience within various sector teams, such as Consumer & Retail, Industrial Products & Services, Technology / Media / Telecom and Financial Institutions;
- You will get your own responsibilities and the freedom to take ownership of activities and perform these independently;
- You will be assigned a personal coach who supports you in your long-term development;
- You will be offered the opportunity to develop the technical aspects of the valuation profession, and in addition we offer plenty of opportunities for personal development and further growth within our worldwide organisation, allowing you to you to get to most out of yourself and your career;
- Our employment conditions and employee benefits are excellent, and include a choice between a lease car and an attractive travel allowance, 32 holiday days, variable remuneration, a smart phone, a laptop, a good pension scheme, and we reimburse your home internet and telephone connection costs. We also offer a healthy work / life balance.
Wie zijn we?
At PwC Nederland we want to contribute to a greater level of trust in society and to solve important problems. We are network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208.000 people. In the Netherlands about 4.400 people work together. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
The vacancy is part of our Advisory department, Valuations team. Here we advice clients concerning mergers and acquisitons, organization development, performance improvement and crisismanagement.
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested in applying? Read more about our application procedure here or apply by clicking on the “Solliciteren” button.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact me:
Mirjam van der Vliet