(Senior) Consultant HCM Cloud - Workday Integrations
Would you like to transform the HR Function enabled by the newest technology?
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on pure HR Technology consulting. The HCM Cloud service line offers concrete solutions for all sort of HR transformation questions, like transforming the Talent & Performance Cycle or the way you can approach the recruitment strategy. HR improvement by using the best cloud solutions like Workday.
A key role of our Workday team is to define and deliver a method for the movement of HR data to and from the Workday application. This service is provided by our Workday Integration team. Our Integration team analyses our client’s enterprise application ecosystem to assess the best approach for introducing Workday to fully support the client’s HR Transformation strategy. This team utilises a variety of tools to build custom and complex integrations to enable Workday to interact with other client systems. Workday Studio is one of these tools and is a powerful Eclipse IDE plug-in which provides developers the capability to both reuse available Workday Integration components and to create custom Java classes. Additionally, Workday includes other tools to support data movement and manipulation of the standard Workday XML output file through the use of programming technologies such as XSLT scripts.
As an HR Technology Consultant - Workday integrations
your responsibilities will be:
- Providing Workday expertise and advice to multinational clients;
- Working with client teams to deliver and manage projects with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget;
- Liaising with functional leads to ensure the design and configurative functional solutions are achievable and deliver quality assurance;
- Developing deep understanding of internal business functions such as HR, Payroll and IT;
- Identifying Integration design requirements and supporting the build of the system;
- Managing project activities based on Workday methodology and quality checkpoints;
- Supporting project management team and producing deliverables.
If you?re an HR Technology professional and like to feel challenged
we’re interested in meeting you! We are looking for you if you like to work within HR, Technology and Consulting, and are meeting the following requirements:
- You have a university degree with 2-6 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience;
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Workday;
- You have knowledge of general programming concepts;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications), a tailored competency model, your own Performance Manager and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31882883818.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.