(Senior) Consultant HCM Cloud - Workday Integrations
Your position as a Consultant Workday Integrations
Every company, big or small, uses some form of system to manage their employee data. Smaller companies may use a simple Excel spreadsheet or perhaps even a piece of paper, but larger organisations will require more sophisticated systems. These systems cover everything from recruitment, basic employee data processing, performance management and payroll.
Deloitte can add value by partnering with our clients to enhance their HR function. We do this through technology, allowing our clients to do these tasks quickly, efficiently and in a controlled environment. In recent years, this has been pushed to the forefront of our client’s minds and we have seen a rapid increase in demand for our expertise in the design and implementation of their HR Application solutions.
In recent years a new breed of ‘Cloud’ applications has entered the market, which focus on simple processes and enhanced user experience. Workday is a significant player providing HCM solutions and services to large national and multi-national clients. Our Workday team has a deep understanding of the software, and we help our clients to implement Workday.
A key role of our Workday team is to define and deliver a method for the movement of HR data to and from the Workday application. This service is provided by our Workday Integration team. Our Integration team analyses our client’s enterprise application ecosystem to assess the best approach for introducing Workday to fully support the client’s HR Transformation strategy. This team utilises a variety of tools to build custom and complex integrations to enable Workday to interact with other client systems. Workday Studio is one of these tools and is a powerful Eclipse IDE plug-in which provides developers the capability to both reuse available Workday Integration components and to create custom Java classes. Additionally, Workday includes other tools to support data movement and manipulation of the standard Workday XML output file through the use of programming technologies such as XSLT scripts.
Responsibilities as a Consultant Workday Integrations
A Consultant / Senior Consultant within our Workday Integration practice will have responsibility for:
- Building relationships and personal networks;
- Studying towards a professional Workday qualification;
- Providing Workday expertise and advice to multinational clients;
- Working with client teams to deliver and manage projects with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget;
- Liaising with functional leads to ensure the design and configurative functional solutions are achievable and deliver quality assurance;
- Developing deep understanding of internal business functions such as HR, Payroll and IT;
- Identifying Integration design requirements and supporting the build of the system;
- Managing project activities based on Workday methodology and quality checkpoints;
- Supporting project management team and producing deliverables.
Your profile as a Consultant Workday Integrations
If you like to feel challenged, we’re interested in meeting you! We are looking for you if you like to work within HR and Technology and meet the following requirements:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in the area of Human Resource Management;
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Workday;
- University degree;
- Knowledge of general programming concepts;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees Deloitte is a market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Risk Services and Financial Advisory Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated people in international and multidisciplinary teams. Deloitte is really proud of his friendly and open company culture with a lot room for own initiative. Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications for Workday), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31882883818.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.