Manager Strategy at Monitor Deloitte
Your job as Manager Strategy at Monitor Deloitte
Do you have 6 to 10 years working experience in strategy – within consulting and/or the industry – and are you looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in an adventure in the Netherlands?! Here is your chance to join our practice.
Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance.They also require bridging the gap between vision and execution. Our teams bring deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems.
At Monitor Deloitte, Deloitte’s Strategy team, we provide advice in the areas of:
- Corporate strategy - helping companies to develop their corporate and business unit strategy, based on thorough internal, market and competitive analyses;
- Customer & marketing strategy - defining customer marketing strategy, focusing on research in client segmentation, product development, pricing and sales effectiveness;
- M&A strategy - providing potential buyers like Private Equity companies or multinationals, with strategic advice, often as part of multidisciplinary teams.
Your area of work: corporate clients
Monitor Deloitte advises renowned clients in various industries on crafting, implementing and executing their strategy. This ranges from high level positioning and segmentation issues to more functional strategic questions. We distinguish ourselves because our advice is not solely focused on strategy; it also takes into account the practical feasibility and implementation of the advice. We also work closely together with our colleagues from other consulting disciplines (like Analytics, Innovation and Deloitte Digital) to win and deliver projects.
Your profile: analytical and client-focused
If this function description appeals to you, we are eager to meet you! Your background should meet the following requirements:
- 6 to 10 years of relevant working experience in consulting or a strategic function in industry (e.g. internal corporate strategy team);
- Masters’ degree (an additional MBA degree is a strong plus);
- Strong analytic capabilities;
- Experience in managing teams / project groups;
- Responsible for sales and delivery of advisory projects;
- You are able to clearly communicate complex issues;
- Willing to work abroad;
- Excellent command of English; proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
Your working environment
With offices throughout the Netherlands and over 4500 employees, Deloitte is one of the top firms in the Netherlands for Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. You will work with ambitious, well-educated colleagues in multidisciplinary, international teams. Our culture is best described as open and friendly, with a lot of room for personal initiatives and growth.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Marije Franck on +31 (0) 88 28 80 130.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.