Manager Global Business Services
Combining your experience and expertise with Deloitte methodologies and knowledge, you work in teams covering all phases of projects from acquisition to completion. As Manager Global Business Services, you enjoy supporting clients to solve their complex transformational challenges, applying fact-based analyses to develop a strategic vision and future operating model that translates into concrete roadmap, comprehensive designs and practical implementations. You are comfortable discussing client matters at C-level and responsible for delivering results.
You will help further build and scale the Global Business Services advisory practice and lead project teams. This includes building and maintaining ongoing, long-term relationships with existing and potential clients, whilst leading the team in successful completion of transformations at top companies. You will also actively participate in business development and together with other senior advisors, you attract new business for Deloitte.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a growing team with extensive experience and global reach;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of engagements from strategy creation to operations optimization;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, together with numerous competences within Deloitte, from functional expertise (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, IT) to Tax, Risk and Legal;
- Lead teams on projects and help manage the overall engagements;
- Develop relationships with industry leaders;
- Develop the Deloitte business, brand and reputation;
- Become a thought leader in Global Business Services.
If the role description above appeals to you, and you have the experience listed below, we would certainly like to meet you!
To be successful in this role of working on complex and challenging projects, you must have
- A relevant university Master degree;
- Between 6 and 9 years of relevant work experience in Global Business Services, Shared Services or Outsourcing, preferably on multiple functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, IT);
- Experience in leading project teams;
- Experience in both sales and delivery of professional client services assignments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams and with various levels of stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- Excellent command of English, preferably also Dutch.
Deloitte Business Model Transformation team
Global Business Services group is part of a larger Business Model Transformation team within Deloitte Strategy and Operations Consulting. Deloitte's Business Model Transformation consultants help clients capture new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and stay ahead of consumer preferences. Across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy – we help clients set and execute their strategic vision and dramatically improve business performance. From strategy to implementation, we offer custom-tailored services and deep industry insights to tackle the most complex challenges.
Deloitte as an Employer
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Consulting, Audit, Risk, Tax and Financial Advisory. Our culture is built on collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations. We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
We are ranked by Gartner, IDC, and Kennedy as the leading consulting firm globally for the fifth consecutive year, named a leader in business transformation consulting by Forrester, and we serve 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4.500 employees, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Marije Franck on +31 (0) 88 28 80 130.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.