Hybris Developer (Senior) Consultant
Deloitte Digital - eCommerce & Portals Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Essential functions of a Senior Consultant/Specialist Senior at Deloitte Consulting:
- A Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience in implementing eCommerce systems on Hybris platform. ATG a plus.
- Hybris, ATG, Endeca, ECommerce, SOA, J2EE
- A Strong background in Hybris and Java/J2EE environments and hands-on development experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle implementations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A Master's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Are you interested in this position?
Please contact us today! Click on the button below and fill in your details.
For questions about this vacancy please call Virginia Kok: +31882884747.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated