Hybris Developer (Manager)
Deloitte Digital - eCommerce & Portals Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Essential functions of a Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
A Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Six years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2+ years of experience managing large technology engagements
- Experience in implementing eCommerce systems on Hybris platform. ATG a plus.
- Hybris, ATG, Endeca, ECommerce, SOA, J2EE
- A Strong background in Hybris and Java/J2EE environments and hands-on development experience
- A minimum of four full life cycle implementations
- Hybris 4.5.x 5.x
- ATG 10.1, ATG Endeca Integration, ATG BCC
- Java/J2ee, C, C++
- HTML, XML/XSL, Java Script, SQL, Jbuilder3.0, Java AWT/Swing, Applets, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages JSP
- Java Beans, EJBs1.0/1.1/2.0, RMI
- Corba, Struts, JSF, Hibernate 2.0,Web services JAX-RPC,XML beans ,IBM Web Sphere v 6.0, 6.1, BEA Web Logic server 4.x/5.1/6.1, JBOSS 4.1.2, Apache webserver, Apache Tomcat, JBoss4, Application server,SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000, Oracle 10g, Informix, DB2
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A HBO Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Are you interested in this position?
Please contact us today! Click on the button below and fill in your details.
For questions about this vacancy please call Virginia Kok: +31882884747.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated