Functional eCommerce (Senior) Manager
Deloitte Digital - eCommerce & Portals Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
What you'll do:
- Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
- Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
- Six to eight years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience building and managing an ecommerce and multi-discipline team
- Thorough understanding of internet technologies, including ecommerce, mobile, social, SEO, and analytics platforms
- Three years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors, including but not limited to Hybris, Oracle ATG.
- Magento, IBM WebSphere, Blue Martini, and open source solution providers
- Hands-on experience managing a complete redesign of a B2C and/or B2B consumer website preferred
- Conceptual and technical understanding of Internet architecture, content management, and infrastructure as they relate to ecommerce operations
- An understanding of information architecture related to customer experience and usability design techniques
- In-depth knowledge of the latest research, analysis and best practices regarding online shopping behavior, ecommerce marketing methodologies and customer experience usability
- A deep understanding of project management methods and techniques
- A Master's Degree, advanced degree preferred
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate clear and understandable oral and written communications, including development of client presentations (MS Visio, MS Office)
- Utilize appropriate problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to resolve engagement issues
- Make well informed decisions by exercising mature judgment
- Develop trusting relationships with clients to identify key stakeholders and proactively open up net new service opportunities
- Lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy ? response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
- Maintain current understand of market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that differentiate positioning with vendors and clients
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
Are you interested in this position?
Please contact us today! Click on the button below and fill in your details.
For questions about this vacancy please call Virginia Kok: +31882884747.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated