Do you want to help us build our powerful analytics platform that is applied at the world’s largest, most complex enterprises?
Joining the team will mean working in a start-up like atmosphere , but still enjoying the benefits of a bigger company . You will work together with software developers who are passionate about building and releasing software which makes an impact. Building a product means we're here for the long haul; we all share responsibility for all code. Expect code testing and quality reviews so we can continuously and automatically release new versions. The team is working dedicated on a variety of our own software products and is ready to do anything it takes to reach world domination!
We're looking for someone who..
- Is never done learning & excited about new web technologies/techniques
- Is a team player who wants to work in an agile environment
- Asks the right questions and translates ideas into working software
Builds solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
What you have
- At least two years experience in semantic HTML5 and CSS
At least two years experience building modern apps/sites in a professional environment
- Comfortable with version control, preferably Git
- Comfortable with package managers like bower and NPM
- Experience with websites on the server-side (.NET)
What we offer
- 40 hr work week
- 26 holidays + possibility to buy 15 additional days
- Training and `12 google days`
- Travel expenses: Lease-car, publish transit or cash option
- Laptop + iPhone + Pension scheme
- Monthly knowledge sharing
- Foosball table
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Liselotte Mulder on +31882883616.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.