Business Analyst Business Model Transformation
Did you just finish your Masters and are you interested in helping the world’s leading companies capture new growth opportunities, become more customer centric, reduce costs and improve efficiencies? Than you should join our team!
As Business Analyst within the Business Model Transformation (BMT) team, you contribute to defining what the impact is of our clients’ strategic decisions as well as helping them implement how they should configure themselves. In this role, you will analyze and design business and operating models, operational cost structures, sourcing models and location strategies and support in optimizing and implementing these with our clients.
We expect you to contribute with your strong analytical skills, creativity and out-of-the box thinking. As business analyst you will learn on the job how to apply proven Deloitte methodologies, as you work closely with your project manager and other team members in national and international projects. At BMT, we work with the client and therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinary Deloitte team at the client’s location. You are based out of the Amsterdam Office, The Edge.
- A relevant Master’s degree
- Excellent academic and VWO records
- Strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills
- You are eager to learn and enjoy finding new ways to solving complex problems
- You continuously challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact in your studies, work and/or on society
- Your interest in business model transformations and operations is reflected in your studies and internships / work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are a plus; you are able to translate complex analyses into clear and strong compelling representations
- You are open to projects abroad and you have feeling for cultural diversity in the work environment
- Extracurricular activities beside your studies, such as an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, knowledge of a third language is a plus
Deloitte Business Model Transformation team
Deloitte's Business Model Transformation consultants help clients capture new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and stay ahead of consumer preferences. Across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy – we help clients set and execute their strategic vision and dramatically improve business performance. From strategy to implementation, we offer custom-tailored services and deep industry insights to tackle the most complex challenges. We work closely with our Strategy & Operations colleagues and colleagues from other functions.
Deloitte as Employer
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Consulting, Audit, Risk, Tax and Financial Advisory. Our culture is built on collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations. We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
We are ranked by Gartner, IDC, and Kennedy as the leading consulting firm globally for the fifth consecutive year, named a leader in business transformation consulting by Forrester, and we serve 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Deloitte is the largest consulting firm in the Netherlands. With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4.500 employees, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Lara Alma on +31882887670.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.