Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Mercer is looking for a fulltime Compensation & Benefits Analyst to support the Dutch market for both our Information Solutions Business and Talent Consulting Business lines.
Around the world, Mercer helps clients drive performance through talent. From strategy until implementation; we work with clients to help them forecast their talent needs, engage employees, mobilize their workforce, reward performance, assess talent, and develop skills.
On a daily basis this means offering clients reliable benchmark data to determine their competitive position in the labour market. All based on our own methodology, surveys and top notch tools. But it doesn’t stop here; we advise our multinational clients in a broad range of Reward area’s like: Global Grading Structures, Sales Incentive Schemes, Bonus Frameworks and last but not least Executive Remuneration matters.
In order to drive growth we require an eager individual with strong analytical-, communication- and coordinating skills who bridges between our Consulting and Information Solution Business on a daily basis. Our growth trajectory is as steep as your learning curve and we are expanding the business based on strong teamwork, commercial ideas and bright yet practical creativity.
- You will evaluate a variety of jobs in accordance with Mercer’s IPE methodology, create job descriptions and help build tailored job matrices for our clients
- You coordinate our daily Benchmark requests and work in close collaboration with our Competence Centre of Excellence based in Warsaw, Poland
- You will be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of our market data for consulting projects
- You will assist in the preparation of client meetings and with subsequent follow up activities
- You are a team player who does not hesitate to support your team members with any other client requests
We are looking for candidates who address client needs proactively and ensure existing and new clients are satisfied with the suite of data products that we offer. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail (you will be working with large data files and spread sheets) are necessary for this diverse role where cultural sensitivity and honesty are key. We are not the type of company where you “watch and learn” but more “do and learn”!
- University graduate (Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role, preferably within a consulting environment
- Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi Wizard
- This is a client-facing role thus excellent face-to-face and telephone skills are required
- Excellent language skills (written and verbal) fluent in Dutch and English
- Team player with a flexible and no-nonsense approach
Would you like to know more about Mercer and our conditions of employment? Check out www.mercer.com > careers for more information.
Acquisition based on this listing is not appreciated.