Senior Business Developer
Enviu is looking for a Senior Business Developer
Enviu starts world-changing, social multinational companies. We actively participate and partner with social entrepreneurs to start these ventures. Since 2009, more than 10 ventures have been launched and many new ventures are in the pipeline. We have achieved the B-Corp status as one of the first Dutch organizations. Enviu is based in The Netherlands and has recently opened offices in Kenia, India and the US.
General Enviu DNA
- Our live work is improving the world through impact-driven entrepreneurship;
- We have a can do and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Together is more: we co-create with partners and with local communities;
- We are action driven, deal and impact makers;
- We are young at heart, eager to learn and pioneers;
- We work with ~30 great people in our offices and travel internationally regularly.
We run several multi-year programs that build the social multinationals of the future. For our headquarters in Rotterdam, are looking for a senior business developer that can take responsibility over one of those large programs. This means building the team, the enterprise, fundraising and build and grow partnerships. The senior business developer is also responsible for executing the program in its most effective manner.
- Responsible for thematic partnership and the underlying projects;
- Responsible for managing and developing the team of business developers within the partnership;
- Responsible for deliverables, planning and budget of business development projects;
- Scouting and selection of entrepreneurs and business ideas;
- Acting and seen as a business partner to the entrepreneurs of potentially world changing companies;
- Development of business ideas to great scalable ventures, social multinationals of the future;
- Sound project management of complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder projects;
- Analyse and control costs, revenue and margins of the projects;
- Acquisition of partners, launching customers, investors;
- Working together with the Management Team to follow up on commercial leads and to build new partnerships;
- Collaborating with partners maintains the relationship and defines next steps when appropriate.
We are looking for a devoted person that has:
- A background in strategy or management consulting, or in management of a brand/advertising company;
- A proven track record of >10 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 years as business developer, consultant/program manager or business partner of entrepreneurs;
- Led teams of 3+ staff members;
- A Master degree;
- A successful track record in complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder project management;
- Experience in sales and building partnerships with commercial partners worldwide (investors, corporate, NGO, government);
- International working experience, understanding various cultures.
Furthermore the ideal candidate is a people manager, has excellent leadership and communication skills, is fluent in English and has a good sense of humour.
Enviu offers an unique opportunity to grow in managing significant impact companies from early stage to growth. A job with a meaning. The package is market related for the impact sector.
Do you have an open, engaged and strong personality with a drive for entrepreneurship and impact and are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation before 1st September 2016 to email@example.com.