Senior Business Consultant Digital and Strategy
Senior Business Consultant Digital and Strategy - Ref. 3421
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
To support the growth of our Dutch practice we are looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in strategic business consulting and quantitative & financial analysis. In this role you will be supporting the development of BearingPoint’s Digital & Strategy practice. You will be working with a (multidisciplinary) team on challenging assignments and managing relationships with our key clients in the consumer and telecommunications and energy industries.
As a Senior Business Consultant Digital and Strategy you will have the following responsibilities:
- Independently managing specific engagements and work streams, while ensuring on-time high-quality delivery that exceeds client expectations;
- Managing the relationships with senior client stakeholders;
- Strengthening BearingPoint’s offering in the areas of strategic, financial and commercial analyses, especially related to digital customer management;
- Championing a culture of excellence and acting as a role model for more junior team members;
- Actively contributing to the development of our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with a technical and/or (organizational) economics focus;
- Several years of experience in strategy/business consulting;
- Strong number crunching skills and a background on financial modeling/concepts;
- Highly committed and driven mentality, with a strong strive for excellence and the ability to lead by example;
- Ability to interface with VP level client stakeholders and sensitivity to intra-company politics;
- Experience in one of the following areas is a plus but not required: digital transformation & strategy, marketing, sales, customer care, customer experience, telco industry, B2C industry in general (e.g. insurance, utilities);
- Excellent communicative Dutch and English skills (written and oral).
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.