Senior Business Consultant Digital and Strategy
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
Digitization continues to transform the world of business, inspired by the power and progress of information technology. New approaches and technology trends such as cloud computing, big data, social media and mobility are increasingly being used to deliver higher levels of strategic value within organizations at lower costs. This fast-changing world of radically new solutions and services, means a world where being able to quickly and effectively adapt can make all the difference.
To support the growth of our Dutch practice located in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced professional with a solid background in strategic business consulting and quantitative and financial analysis. As a Senior Business Consultant, you are going to reinforce the expansion of BearingPoint's Digital and Strategy practice. You will be working with a (multidisciplinary) team on challenging assignments and maintain relationships with our key clients in the consumer and telecommunications and energy industries.
- Independently managing specific engagements and work streams, while ensuring on-time high quality delivery that exceeds client expectations;
- Managing the relationships with senior business relations;
- Strengthening BearingPoint's offering in the areas of strategic, financial and commercial analyses, especially related to digital customer management;
- Championing a culture of excellence and acting as a role model for more junior team members;
- Actively committing to the development of our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master's degree, preferably with a technical and/or (organizational) economics focus;
- Several years of experience in strategy/business consulting;
- Strong number crunching skills and a background on financial modelling/concepts;
- Highly committed and driven mentality, with a strong strive for excellence and the capacity to lead by example;
- Ability to collaborate with VP level client business relations and sensitivity to intracompany politics;
- Experience in one of the following areas is a plus but not required: digital transformation and stratey, marketing, sales, customer care, customer experience, telco industry, B2C industry in general ( e.g. insurance, utilities);
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
BearingPoint offers the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in The Netherlands, being part of our firm wide Digital Advisory community. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is cooperative; the structure is flat and the result is growth.
We also offer
- An inspiring and dynamic ( international) work environment;
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- The ability to grow personally and professionally;
- Excellent compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, several learning and training opportunities, a collective pension and health scheme, flexible work hours.
Please send your application before May 5th 2017. Interviewing will take place in week 20 and will consist of multiple interviews.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients' business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.
This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world's leading organizations. To successfuly develop and maintain this culture menas that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.
Our 3.500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.