(Senior) Product Owner - Agile Delivery
(Senior) Product Owner - Agile Delivery- ref. 2081
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
To support the growth of our Solutions practice we have a number of innovative and exciting new projects to challenge experienced IT Integration professionals. We are working with a wide range of clients in the Telecommunications, Utility, Automotive and Finance sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for (Senior) Product Owners to join our team.
As a (Senior) Product Owner, you will be responsible for the delivery of Infonova implementation projects. Infonova is a proven new generation Prospect2Cash software solution that covers functionalities from traditional Business Support Systems to Digital Ecosystem Management. It enables Telecommunications, Media, Utility, Automotive, Finance and other industries to innovate their business models (e.g. M2M, Bundling, Digitalization, Cloud) and reduce their time to market. You will be leading the delivery of agile and innovative IT projects at market leading companies. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to engage in pre-sales and commercial activities. Lastly, BearingPoint is an international organization offering international opportunities.
BearingPoint offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
As a (Senior) Product Owner you will be leading the delivery of Infonova implementation projects, directing solution development teams using agile methodologies.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the business and functional scope as well as the requirements, working closely together with client stakeholders, project management and the teams from the Infonova solution development centers;
- Leading solution design, including client workshops, which will deliver the specified building blocks – Epics and User Stories - for the development teams in the Infonova solution development centers;
- Your designs include the specifications for data and process integration of Infonova with other systems (e.g. for provisioning and activation, payment handling, General Ledger, Service Availability). You know how to apply IT integration best practices using EAI, SOA, BPM & Batch integration standards;
- Management and prioritization of the User Stories backlog jointly with Client stakeholders;
- Quality assurance on 2-weekly Sprint deliveries by the solution development teams, lead the Show & Tells to review and accept the outcomes of the last Sprint cycle jointly with client stakeholders;
- Pre-sales activities such as: Infonova demos, solution visioning, effort sizing, client presentations.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 5+ years proven experience in delivery of complex IT projects, preferably in agile delivery;
- 3+ years proven experience in IT integration, using EAI, SOA & BPM techniques and best practices;
- Ability to specify process and data integration designs (e.g. XML, XSD, API, Data Mapping);
- Experience with requirements engineering, business & IT design techniques (e.g. UML, RUP);
- Client facing, strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels;
- Strong written and verbal Dutch communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with IT integration standards and technologies (e.g. JSON, Rest, JMS, Web services, SOA);
- Experience in one of the target industry segments;
- Managerial skills, ability to motivate and engage teams;
- Sales savvy with an emerging network of client contacts;
- Fluent in English - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.