Consultant OPEX / Lean (Six Sigma)
Consultant OPEX / Lean (Six Sigma) - Ref. 2501
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
To support the growth of our Dutch Corporate Performance Improvement (CPI) team, we are looking for strong professionals who have specialized in fact-based optimization of organizational processes, business transformations, operational excellence, big change management and strategic executions and has Lean Six Sigma methodology knowledge.
As a Consultant Operational Excellence at BearingPoint you are working with a (multidisciplinary) team on challenging assignments within a wide range of clients in the Telecommunications, Energy and Pharmaceutical sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done.
In this role we expect from you the following:
- You are able to work independently on and successfully deliver (sub)projects in the field of business transformation, operational excellence, process optimization, change management and strategic executions;
- You independently maintain and extend customer relationships;
- You think proactively with customers about business strategies and subsequent steps;
- You are able to identify and translate customer needs to projects;
- You are able to actively contribute to the drafting and elaborating of CPI related commercial proposals;
- You timely identify risks and proactively handle them or come up with suggestions for improvement;
- You know which BearingPoint solutions are available and how they optimally can be applied;
- You are actively informed of the developments in your field and contribute to the development of activities for our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with a technical and/or (organizational) economical focus;
- A minimum of 3 years proven work experience in a similar role as a business consultant in transformation- and change management projects;
- Strong analytical skills and numerical understanding;
- Provable strong project management skills;
- Knowledge and experience with:
- Business strategic execution and implementation, including problem analysis and solutions (Lean/Lean Six Sigma)
- Change management, including communication about the change via different channels, training and coaching techniques and tools
- Well-developed commercial and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with effectively influencing and managing stakeholders from different levels;
- A customer-, and results oriented and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude;
- Flexible attitude where traveling national and international is not a problem;
- Excellent communicative Dutch and English skills written and oral.
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) working environment;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- Focus on personal and professional development;
- The opportunity to become Black Belt certified according to our training policy;
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business;
- Excellent salary and benefits, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.