Business Consultant - Ref. 1265
Influence the growth of our management consulting practice as a Consultant. BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy, managed and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving Corporate, Public and Financial Services sectors, we focus on offering the best possible value to our clients.
We strive to significantly increase the satisfaction of our people and to create a high performance culture. We look for people with ambition who will set demanding challenges for themselves, but at the same time recognize that best-in-class outcomes are the result of teamwork. Our Dutch office based in Amsterdam is currently recruiting Consultants.
As a Business Consultant at BearingPoint you will be working with a (multidisciplinary) team on challenging assignments within a wide range of clients in the Telecommunications, Energy and FMCG sectors.
In this role we expect from you the following:
- You independently and simultaneously deliver various deliverables and results in the field of digital transformation, operational excellence, data analytics, technological innovation and business-IT alignment;
- You independently establish a trust relationship with the client;
- You know what the actual needs and wishes are and are able to identify chances
- You are able to actively contribute to draft and develop commercial proposals;
- You timely identify risks and proactively handle them or come up with suggestions for improvement;
- You know which BearingPoint solutions are available and how they optimally can be applied;
- You are actively informed of the developments in your field and contribute to the development of activities for our growing practice in the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with a technical and/or (organizational) economical focus;
- 3-6 years proven and relevant work experience in a similar role as an analyst or junior consultant;
- Strong analytical skills and a conceptual mindset;
- Proven knowledge and experience with subjects as business transformation, operational excellence, process optimization and change management;
- Knowledge and experience of Lean/Six Sigma is a plus
- Ability to empathize and well-developed listening skills
- A customer-, and results oriented and proactive attitude;
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) working environment;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- Focus on personal and professional development;
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business;
- The BearingPoint 1000 days training program: a special tailored program, where you can explore yourself in different areas of our business. The philosophy of the foundation program (including the rotation within solutions) will stimulate faster development in core consulting and expertise skills and competencies;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
We are always looking for talent!
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customized solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.