Business Analytics Consultant
Business Analytics Consultant - Ref. 1264
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
Due to expansion of the (Smart) Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (B.I.) practice, we are looking for quantitative strong (young) professionals who specialized in analyzing business data en commercially using this. Experience with various analyzing techniques are required (for example prediction models).
As Business Analytics Consultant with BearingPoint you are responsible for analyzing (big) data sources and the clever use of client information for next best action marketing campaigns, management information and strategic projects. This way you provide our clients of relevant business information on which important management decisions can be made.
We expect from you in this role that you:
- Perform enhanced data manipulation on your own, to make analysis possible;
- Are capable of using statistical and datamining techniques to improve commercial processes (for example with our unique BearingPoint datamining solution HyperCube);
- Proactively think with clients about business strategies and next steps;
- Are capable of signaling the needs of the clients and translate these to projects;
- Actively keep yourself updated about new developments in the field and contribute to developing activities for our growing practice within the European BearingPoint network.
- A relevant completed University Master’s Degree (Econometrics, Quantitative Economics, Physics, Computer Science or something similar);
- An ambitious starter, few years of experience are a plus;
- A sharp analytical ability, together with a conceptual framework;
- Knowledge of and experience with making data analysis, modelling and/or datamining;
- Knowledge of and experience with SPSS, R, SAS, Matlab, Excel, Google Analytics or other tools and/or the willingness to make new tools your own;
- Good knowledge of analyzing techniques and the capability to use this knowledge creatively for various commercial applications;
- A client-orientated, result-oriented and proactive attitude;
- A representative appearance and independent work-attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- A flexible attitude where traveling is no difficulty.
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) working environment;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- Focus on personal and professional development;
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have impact on our business;
- The BearingPoint 1000 days training program: a special tailored program, where you can explore yourself in different areas of our business. The philosophy of the foundation program (including the rotation within solutions) will stimulate faster development in core consulting and expertise skills and competencies;
- Excellent salary and benefits package, as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, various training and development opportunities, a collective pension scheme and collective health insurance.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
We are always looking for talent!
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.